Vicious attack on biker

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That was as low as low can get. When watching TV I often sharpen the legal but lethal knife
I clip inside my pocket. It's quick open with one hand. Made by Smith & Wesson. Only about $40. I'm interstate too often to carry. But the .410 buck shot/45 long,two shot derringer would fit nicely in your boot. Sometimes we just need an EDGE. A sharp one at that.
Steve-o

New York a place where citizens need guns to protect themselves yet the only people allowed to have guns are the criminals and law enforcement.... I carry everywhere because of thugs like this. I get jumped at a red light there will need to be a coroner called with the police.

My attitude would be, "OK boys, I'm going to the hospital today, and you'll all be joining me."

That was as low as low can get. When watching TV I often sharpen the legal but lethal knife
I clip inside my pocket. It's quick open with one hand. Made by Smith & Wesson. Only about $40. I'm interstate too often to carry. But the .410 buck shot/45 long,two shot derringer would fit nicely in your boot. Sometimes we just need an EDGE. A sharp one at that.
Steve-o

Until I get my conceal carry license, I have to make do with my trusty 14.25" Kabar bowie knife....

opplanet-ka-bar-knives-kb1277-plain-14-25in-heavy-bowies-black-kraton-g-handle.jpg

which happens to fit nicely under my tail-bag or in my tankbag...

Back