Video guide to motorcycle waves

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Funny up till the last one. Too bad we don"t have a standardized signal for our fellow riders. Would only need a few, such as:

• Cops ahead
    Slow down
Lew

Lew L said:
Funny up till the last one. Too bad we don"t have a standardized signal for our fellow riders. Would only need a few, such as:
  • Cops ahead
    Slow down
Lew

I thought there already was a signal for that. I think you pat the top of your helmet with your hand. Anyone know for sure?

Buster Hymen said:
I thought there already was a signal for that. I think you pat the top of your helmet with your hand. Anyone know for sure?

That's the one we use with our Sunday morning sport bike group. Whoever leads always gets the radar detector. Not really an issue with the Saturday cruiser crowd.

Buster Hymen said:
yes, tap the top of your head/helmet. But I dont think many people know about it. One guy flipped me off, he probably thought I was telling him to wear a helmet:red ass:

KRL0215 said:
yes, tap the top of your head/helmet. But I dont think many people know about it. One guy flipped me off, he probably thought I was telling him to wear a helmet:red ass:
Down this way it's index finger pointing up moving forarm in a cricle.

Also two quik flashes of the brights works aswell.

Back