Video of my 94 Vmax "Strafer" in Stereo... Thanks KJ

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SpecOps13

Reaction score
A few weeks ago, KJ listed a bike stereo for $30.00 shipped. It was something I'd wanted to try and the price was unbelievable. KJ shipped the unit from Alaska on a Friday and it got here to Florida on Monday. Yeah KJ. :clapping:It took me a while to figure out an installation but I think it turned out great. I shortened the speaker wires so I wouldn't have to wrap them around the handlebars. mounted the receiver to the fork clamp with a combination of cable ties and industrial Velcro. It has audio plugs for input and output. I mounted a small MP3 player with Velcro on the top of the receiver with 128 of my favorite songs. Picked up a clear top tank bag a while back and a Radio Shack sound amplifier to pick up my GPS's Verbal Instructions. For my other bikes, it's wired to a wireless transmitter and small ear buds receiver. Now I can run the hook up wire to the stereo input and hear the GPS over the speakers on this bike....

BTW: I installed A 1" riser at the same time. Now, I can sit straight up while riding...

OUTSTANDING. In the Video, the bike is running through Marks Exhaust. Stereo is at a modest volume level and very easy to hear... China does make some pretty Cool Stuff.

PS: The sound is awesome with my computers Yamaha Sub Woofer on.......:biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh:

My thanks to an Outstanding Member of this Forum. KJShover.......

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ItuBlKI66DE

Very cool! I think I need one so I can blast some George thorogood
At the bountiful car show burnout competition this year! Can you post some pics of the installed system?
Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk

Honestly, after an extensive search, I can't find out even who in China
made this stereo. KJ may possibly know. I checked the boxes, and tried
the number at the bottom of the instruction page and came up with Zip.
Other than the video, I don't have any pictures of the unit and speakers.:bang head:

Added: Oops, I did find one link, maybe it would be possible to find.....
http://www.dhgate.com/12v-motorcycl...proof/p-ff80808136b055d50136c3d4fcd62e99.html

Here's a picture of the most descriptive side of the instruction sheet...:confused2:

Attachments

• Chineese Stereo Iinstructions.jpg
    Chineese Stereo Iinstructions.jpg
    183.1 KB · Views: 11
This system seems to be pretty good for such an inexpensive set up. If I like having it, I'll probably pick up a more expensive model. For now, this is Really Cool....

Last edited:
Back