Violate traffic laws to celebrate MLK Day in Miami FL

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fire-medic

Staff member
Reaction score
https://www.miamiherald.com/news/local/community/miami-dade/article224783965.html

Despite earlier warnings from police of “zero tolerance” for individuals participating in mass motorcycle and off-road vehicle rides through Miami-Dade County in observance of Martin Luther King Jr. weekend, a coordinated outfit of about 40 riders faced little resistance Friday as they performed stunts on Interstate 95 and weaved through oncoming traffic.

Aerial footage from TV crews Friday evening showed motorcyclists and ATV riders leisurely riding through North Miami-Dade County, swinging by downtown Miami and heading northbound on I-95, presumably in anticipation of the annual “Bikes Up, Guns Down” (or “Wheels Up, Guns Down”) demonstration that coincides with Martin Luther King Jr. Day on Monday. The event, which began four years ago, is meant as a civil rights and anti-gun-violence demonstration.

Well I would much rather see that than whats has to be scheduled to coincide with our Dr Martin Luther King Jr. Day Marade.
We get to protest a planned "Safe Injection Site" or SIS opening. The site location was announced this morning, 231 e Colfax.
Our Gov. , Mayor and media are sneaking this thing through. Most people I try to talk to about it don't even know its coming.
Imagine our homeless addicts here will now be able to obtain a schedule 4 controlled substance, carry it in to a state funded
location and under medical supervision shoot up.The cops to "keep the peace" and not make any arrests. They will then be allowed back out on the street, fully under the influence of
whatever we just let them shoot, so that by whatever means necessary they can(and will) get more dope. Thanks to our sanctuary city
policy here in Denver we now have known Seminola cartel and sureno gang members openly selling heroine and meth at our homeless
"camps". This " Californication of Colorado" is no joke. With our new gay Gov its guaranteed to only get worse.

Well I would much rather see that than whats has to be scheduled to coincide with our Dr Martin Luther King Jr. Day Marade.
We get to protest a planned "Safe Injection Site" or SIS opening. The site location was announced this morning, 231 e Colfax.
Our Gov. , Mayor and media are sneaking this thing through. Most people I try to talk to about it don't even know its coming.
Imagine our homeless addicts here will now be able to obtain a schedule 4 controlled substance, carry it in to a state funded
location and under medical supervision shoot up.The cops to "keep the peace" and not make any arrests. They will then be allowed back out on the street, fully under the influence of
whatever we just let them shoot, so that by whatever means necessary they can(and will) get more dope. Thanks to our sanctuary city
policy here in Denver we now have known Seminola cartel and sureno gang members openly selling heroine and meth at our homeless
"camps". This " Californication of Colorado" is no joke. With our new gay Gov its guaranteed to only get worse.

It's a total joke isn't it? Denver and the metro area is being destroyed. Nothing good is going to come from this new Gov in office.

Once I move I'm going to be quite a ways south of Denver, probably Ft Garland adjacent. I've been in and out of Colorado quite a bit in the last year looking for land to retire on, and it's a great place to visit. I have had an overwhelmingly positive experience with Coloradans, that and the amazing landscape has had me looking at the south eastern part of the state where there is some elbow room. I have not ruled out NM though, sounds like CO taxes wont be going in the right direction any time soon.

I'm a social liberal so I don't care about the new govs lifestyle, but I'm a fiscal conservative so I hope for the sake of CO tax payers that he gets sucked into a cement auger.

My best cuz lives in Boise/Nampa ID, which has recently and with swift and blinding efficiency been turned a bright vibrant blue. Californication is happening anywhere there is enough population to support it, even ID. I would speculate that with all the recent damage to the Right, our next POTUS is going to be a flaming Lefty. Whats happening in Denver may well be a taste of what is in store for all of us in 2020. Goddammit.

Wheels up guns down..lol..wonder how many are carrying. Not long ago a group was runnin through Philly & up and down the Art Museum steps. Cops have to watch. They are not permitted to enter a chase with them. I think they should be allowed to water cannon them. On the off topic...CO is not alone. I live in a top 5 WORST state to retire in, according to a recent report. Now murphy wants to make us a sanctuary STATE among many other liberal moves he has made already. Tooo much bleed over from nyc and bloombergers here.

https://www.miamiherald.com/news/local/community/miami-dade/article224783965.html

Despite earlier warnings from police of “zero tolerance” for individuals participating in mass motorcycle and off-road vehicle rides through Miami-Dade County in observance of Martin Luther King Jr. weekend, a coordinated outfit of about 40 riders faced little resistance Friday as they performed stunts on Interstate 95 and weaved through oncoming traffic.

Aerial footage from TV crews Friday evening showed motorcyclists and ATV riders leisurely riding through North Miami-Dade County, swinging by downtown Miami and heading northbound on I-95, presumably in anticipation of the annual “Bikes Up, Guns Down” (or “Wheels Up, Guns Down”) demonstration that coincides with Martin Luther King Jr. Day on Monday. The event, which began four years ago, is meant as a civil rights and anti-gun-violence demonstration.

I think this behavior from them is inconsiderate, and have strong opinions about mowing them over with suv patrol cars. Maybe I’m to harsh, but there’s not enough nor strict punishment for assholes like these fkrs.

Now if those cops go and enforce even the least of the traffic infractions they then are all racist, or at the very least some type of phobic.

Yeah, I totally agree! It would start like another phase of this black lives matter movement... They just don’t realize other races have been discriminated, not treated as equals, and been slaves before them, and they’re not running around screaming the shit they are.

I think this behavior from them is inconsiderate, and have strong opinions about mowing them over with suv patrol cars. Maybe I’m to harsh, but there’s not enough nor strict punishment for assholes like these fkrs.

Your not too harsh. Being inconsiderate and rude is one thing, I see plenty of that shit every time I go to town, it's just how things have become. it's the using a bike as a weapon and terrorizing the general public that I cant get behind. I love the defiance and civil disobedience as much as the next guy, just not good with putting others at risk like this. Especially since there is no point or positive end game here.

Besides, It's heinous to do this on a weekend to celebrate a revered civil rights hero. Just wrong IMHO. These guys were just looking for any reason to embrace commercial-grade twathood. Sadly they chose this occasion.

I was on I-95 in downtown Miami FL last night, and ironically, right in-front of the Miami Police building location, on the northbound lanes of the interstate were some ATV's and wheelying dirt bikers celebrating the marches for equality. No helmets, of-course.

Latest posts

Back