Virginia tightens the screws

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Glad I don't love in VA, since all those states will no longer reciprocate with them. Feel bad for concealed permit holders there.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

So, if this is considered to be a logical move, then all the criminal shooters, that carried out 'mass shootings" in Virginia had concealed carry permits from other states:confused2: It must be. What other reason could they possibly have to not allow an individual, that has been trained, and investigated by the government(background check), and approved to handle a firearm, to carry in there state. well, now that I think about it. It usually is the guys with pistol permits and registered guns that commit most of the crimes. Insert sarcasm here:damn angry:
The sad part is the permit holders, that there alienating, could possibly be a line of defense against a real threat.

Besides being a step in the wrong direction, it will likely mean new or increased fees for or a hefty charge for the background check.

This is what I've been thinking ever since the NYsafe act was passed....it's never been about eliminating or confiscating guns.....even the most cool-aid addled liberal mind realizes this isn't possible without major issues, and that the legal CCW holders aren't the problem anyway. It's all about the money!

These people think AR stands for anal retentive. No education or reason behind them. They will never succeed at anything except making law breakers out of honest citizens. Putting more guns in circulation, and putting on a display of anti-constitutional behavior. Get back to the war on drugs, maybe keep banging your heads into a stone wall on that issue instead.

This is what I've been thinking ever since the NYsafe act was passed....it's never been about eliminating or confiscating guns.....even the most cool-aid addled liberal mind realizes this isn't possible without major issues, and that the legal CCW holders aren't the problem anyway. It's all about the money!

Aside from firearm control (2nd amendment infringement) many other regulations are clumsily disguised as things that are beneficial to us, for a nominal fee, of course. Fortunately many of us see through the bullshit and recognize it as the money grab that it is. I also believe that our govt' recognizes that the harder it is for law abiding citizens to possess guns
affordably the harder it will be for us to defend ourselves against our selfless govt'. So it's double penetration, money grab and power/control grab. Building permits, marriage licensure, health insurance, investment and pensions, et al. The overreach is staggering and getting worse all the time. Guns are hot with govt because our guns are probably the most significant factor in our govt' not rolling into a straight up dictatorship. The day they do take our guns we are seriously fucked, sitting ducks if you will. We need to keep fighting this as if our lives depend on it.

I discovered that when I gain my duel citizenship, USA where I was born, and the Philipine Islands where I will likely die, that just because I maintain my USA citizenship I have to pay taxes in the USA, even if I'm not here or using any services. I will have to file two tax returns, one for USA based on my income in the PI, and one for the PI. To avoid paying taxes in the USA I will have to expatriate. Talk about overreach! I'm buying guns while I still can and when I leave my kids and step kids will get all the hardware.

Aside from firearm control (2nd amendment infringement) many other regulations are clumsily disguised as things that are beneficial to us, for a nominal fee, of course. Fortunately many of us see through the bullshit and recognize it as the money grab that it is. I also believe that our govt' recognizes that the harder it is for law abiding citizens to possess guns
affordably the harder it will be for us to defend ourselves against our selfless govt'. So it's double penetration, money grab and power/control grab. Building permits, marriage licensure, health insurance, investment and pensions, et al. The overreach is staggering and getting worse all the time. Guns are hot with govt because our guns are probably the most significant factor in our govt' not rolling into a straight up dictatorship. The day they do take our guns we are seriously fucked, sitting ducks if you will. We need to keep fighting this as if our lives depend on it.

I discovered that when I gain my duel citizenship, USA where I was born, and the Philipine Islands where I will likely die, that just because I maintain my USA citizenship I have to pay taxes in the USA, even if I'm not here or using any services. I will have to file two tax returns, one for USA based on my income in the PI, and one for the PI. To avoid paying taxes in the USA I will have to expatriate. Talk about overreach! I'm buying guns while I still can and when I leave my kids and step kids will get all the hardware.

Holy shit! Nothing right about that at all! :eusa_snooty:

I just happened on this the other night. He uses a key phrase in the show, that answers all the non-sense gun legislation and knee jerk reactions by government and politicians. The politicians have a different agenda, but they use these tactics to try to appease the anti-gun crowd. "security Theater"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QKEdKdgi2hg

Latest posts

Back