• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to VMAX Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Parts Wanted Vmax 1200 Gear Shifter Pedal

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gun Dog

Reaction score
Ok guys i'm after a GENUINE Vmax 1200 Gen 1 Gear Shifter Pedal /Foot lever in as good as condition as possible please.

Now the bad news!?!..... I live in the UK so would grateful it if the American guys could find the cheapest/reasonable price for shipping over or it's going to kill what seems a good bet, such is life.

Any help on this greatly appreciated. Cheers all and be safe, Andy

I probably have used as well as new on hand. Shipping though is horribly expensive at the moment so likely easier to get one from over there.

Thanks for the response Sean, sadly they are like rocking horse shit over here!?!...….How's your throwing arm, you pitch i'll catch??? :)
Yeah have notice shipping costs from the States are stupid money even on small items.
Again thanks and if you come up with a solution please let me know, thanks to a muppet of a driver stopping in front of me for no apparent reason whilst it's hammering down with rain, I flipped the Max putting a hole in the crank/stator casing plus twisting up the gear shifter!?! And the muppet doesn't even sop!!! Wasn't a happy Bunny. metal and asphalt NEVER make a good sound! lol
Cheers Andy

@one2dmax been speaking with my financial advisor (the wife) not sure how that happened!?! But anyway seems she was in a good mood!?!.... And as such suggested I ask you if you could give me a price on the USED Gear Shifter, a price on the NEW Gear Shifter then cost to ship if possible???......if too much hassle I will understand. Cheers

@one2dmax been speaking with my financial advisor (the wife) not sure how that happened!?! But anyway seems she was in a good mood!?!.... And as such suggested I ask you if you could give me a price on the USED Gear Shifter, a price on the NEW Gear Shifter then cost to ship if possible???......if too much hassle I will understand. Cheers
email me at [email protected] please

Ok guys i'm after a GENUINE Vmax 1200 Gen 1 Gear Shifter Pedal /Foot lever in as good as condition as possible please.

Now the bad news!?!..... I live in the UK so would grateful it if the American guys could find the cheapest/reasonable price for shipping over or it's going to kill what seems a good bet, such is life.

Any help on this greatly appreciated. Cheers all and be safe, Andy
Hello, I have a used shifter in decent shape I will sell you for $50 US currency plus shipping of course. If you are interested I will post pictures for you.

Back