• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to VMAX Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

VMAX 1700 wanted

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

VMax-Mike

Reaction score
Looking for a nice clean vmax 1700 with low mile's lower the better. A wide tire kit would be nice. Please pm me with what you have for sale. Thanks..........vmax-mike

Not bad but those front signals have got to go, and you need a new rear tire.
:)

And how about some halo lights in the scoops?

Last edited:
I got $2000 worth of parts all picked out. Now i just need to part with some of my play money and put it in the bank so i can order the parts. AGAIN. Why do we do this to ourselves.

Not bad but those front signals have got to go, and you need a new rear tire.
:)

And how about some halo lights in the scoops?

Actually that tire doesn't look like it has that many miles on it....just looks like the last thing it did was a burnout.

Once it has a pipe and tune, you need to double up the clutch spring. Rick Rash has an inexpensive improved spring retainer that you should get to keep the springs aligned.
I'd also put some money aside for aftermarket levers. Pazzos work best IMO....helps big time with the increased effort needed with the DD mod.

Actually that tire doesn't look like it has that many miles on it....just looks like the last thing it did was a burnout.

Once it has a pipe and tune, you need to double up the clutch spring. Rick Rash has an inexpensive improved spring retainer that you should get to keep the springs aligned.
I'd also put some money aside for aftermarket levers. Pazzos work best IMO....helps big time with the increased effort needed with the DD mod.
Does he make the spring retainer for the gen 1's ?

I sent rick a message on a retainer also. He sold me one for my gen1 a few years ago.

sdt354 its been a long time. Yes i will be putting on black voodoo slip on's. I think. And of course Tim Nash flash.

Latest posts

Back