VMax Addiction..... It's a Serious Case..

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SpecOps13

Reaction score
When I get into something, I generally go at it all the way. Thought I could survive this with 2 VMax's. I have an 89 and a 94. The 94 runs perfect and it's about as far as I want to mod it. The 89 is a Gnats Ass from being at 100%. Well, I thought then, I'd flip the 89 and buy a Gen II but still have 2 VMax's. I can see that this goes much deeper than that.

I had the chance months ago to buy a 2011 Gen II, Serial # 1952. My Birth Year. I just couldn't put that deal together at the time it was available...:sad2:

Now, I'm on a search for an 05 that'll fit the bill of "Special"... Low Mileage, Super Clean, a number that I can relate to or who knows what.. My Mother asked me before her stroke, why I needed 3 bikes? (I have a 1200 Sportster too). She logically told me that I could only ride one at a time...:rofl_200:Little does she know I'm VMax Crazy...... She'll have another stroke if I have 4 bikes here when she gets better and comes home....:hitsfan::bang head:

I guess I won't be happy till my garage looks like CaptainKyle's.. And, he's moved some of his "Stuff" to a warehouse.... OMG, it's a deadly desease..... VMaxitistothemax........

i . HERE'S HOW I SEE IT ; BIKES - RACE CARS - SPEED BOATS - RPM'S - MPH'S - HP - AND " VAGINA'S " , ALL HAVE ONE THING IN COMMON , " YOU NEVER HAVE ENOUGH " ! .. :biglaugh: . :rofl_200: . :rofl_200: . :rofl_200: . :rofl_200: . :rofl_200: . :rofl_200: . :rofl_200: . :rofl_200: . :rofl_200: . :rofl_200: .

Spec, i'm sorry to have to be the one to tell you this but you are a very sick man. if you buy an 05' you may have to give me the 89' as a step towards recovery....lol

I think he needs some couch time with a good therapist. I have a Vmax medical related problem also, I have to take sleep meds when my bike isn't running right.

Dude needs a little seat time on a B-King, that will cure him. Did that come out my mouth?! Shame on me. Blasphemy

i . HERE'S HOW I SEE IT ; BIKES - RACE CARS - SPEED BOATS - RPM'S - MPH'S - HP - AND " VAGINA'S " , ALL HAVE ONE THING IN COMMON , " YOU NEVER HAVE ENOUGH " ! .. :biglaugh: . :rofl_200: . :rofl_200: . :rofl_200: . :rofl_200: . :rofl_200: . :rofl_200: . :rofl_200: . :rofl_200: . :rofl_200: . :rofl_200: .

Pure Poetry

bigrubbers4x4: You don't want this Evil 89..

alorio1: I already take pills to sleep..

PATMAX: B-Kings don't have Scoops..

COP RUNNER, dmax1, rebar: Add to list, many firearms..:rofl_200:

I'll keep an eye out for any good deals especially a real clean #1952/2000 (wouldn't that be cool!) Good luck on your quest brother!

Mike

i still dont see the problem in having more then one kicking around :punk:
its more then healthy for ya hahahah

CR puts thought to computer again and what a thought it is hahahah good one dude.:biglaugh:

thats it kyle, encourage him even more.... thats like giving a recovering crack head a lead to some free crack....lol. by doing things like that, he may never recover from his disease...lol

Good Price, Long Ass Trip.:sad2:

I've gotta go and hunt that bigger VMOA Sticker I promised you. No Luck yet...

Is the Rack Done at powder coating ? :ummm:

Good Price, Long Ass Trip.:sad2:

I've gotta go and hunt that bigger VMOA Sticker I promised you. No Luck yet...

Is the Rack Done at powder coating ? :ummm:
About 600 bucks would probably get it here. I will call them on the rack later there running a bit behind right now it was supposed to be done Tuesday. No big worries on the sticker I can go to the VMOA store & get one. I am fixing to go out & buy a new camera so yall cant bitch about my crappy pictures.LOL

I'll only buy one I can get to and see 1st hand....

All I found was a VMOA Patch, no stickers... I
may have only had the little one I gave you.
When I renew VMOA in a couple days. I'll ask
for 1 to be sent and give it to you.

No problem on the rack. I was worrying that
you may need to keep the money moving..

Hope you have/had good luck buying a camera...

I'll only buy one I can get to and see 1st hand....

All I found was a VMOA Patch, no stickers... I
may have only had the little one I gave you.
When I renew VMOA in a couple days. I'll ask
for 1 to be sent and give it to you.

No problem on the rack. I was worrying that
you may need to keep the money moving..

Hope you have/had good luck buying a camera...
Good luck on the sticker I have asked for one the last 2 times I renew'd and have not got one. I am trying to keep the money moving since I keep spending it.LOL My little trip to best buy today to get a new camera ended up costing $ 650 bucks cause I walked out with a new lap top to.

I do that kind of thing too... :rofl_200:Only it's been Bikes or Parts lately...:ummm:

Back