• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to VMAX Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Parts For Sale VMAX Cat 4 Sale

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Korcfutz

Reaction score
Hello to my fellow riders.

Over the weekend I have completed my stage 1 upgrades and I have a spare cat laying around if anyone is interested, or knows anyone who is. I forgot to pull mileage from it before I went for a ride after, at most 6700miles. I've no clue how much it will cost me to ship.

PM me with an offer and its yours.
PXL_20220819_024516135.jpg

Thanks Sean.
A battle has broken out with the false-gods within an alphabet agency about the claimed regulations for registration/inspection re. the muffler/cat.

Research lead me to this pretty comprehensive article and legal opinion and I have spoken with the author, but ultimately it seems these issues are based on purely arbitrary decision-making.

https://motorbikewriter.com/aftermarket-exhausts-not-illegal-barrister/
If anyone in Australia has any experience in this area, I'd be very keen to hear from them.

Maybe this above article is worthy of a dedicated post?

Also, can anyone identify origins of this link-pipe?Cross-Pipe.jpg

Thanks Sean.
A battle has broken out with the false-gods within an alphabet agency about the claimed regulations for registration/inspection re. the muffler/cat.

Research lead me to this pretty comprehensive article and legal opinion and I have spoken with the author, but ultimately it seems these issues are based on purely arbitrary decision-making.

https://motorbikewriter.com/aftermarket-exhausts-not-illegal-barrister/
If anyone in Australia has any experience in this area, I'd be very keen to hear from them.

Maybe this above article is worthy of a dedicated post?

Also, can anyone identify origins of this link-pipe?View attachment 86396
Looks like an Optimal Carbone X pipe. High quality unit.

Looks like an Optimal Carbone X pipe. High quality unit.
Ahhh, finally!
Thank you!
Couldn't believe someone would put so much work into that art and not put their name on it.
Only had "Made in Canada" and the pipe diameter.

Yeah, I did notice it's actually different as to the placement of the O2 ports, and shape. Beside the "canada" stamping, I did wonder if it was an earlier version of their pipe.

Latest posts

Back