Vmax Decals.... bought a new toy....

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

customizedcreationz

Reaction score
Bought a Vinyl cutter the other day.

So I thought I would practice a little....

$1 small decals
$2.50 large decals
$5 chrome large decals.

Shipping is $1 usps mail, unlimited stickers

I ll offer more soon.

10469373_844218485611858_7730587264933827435_n.jpg

Email me

[email protected]

Thanks
Todd

Those are very nice....I will be emailing soon.

Glad that your back on the forum.

What are the dimensions of the different sizes... And good job logging all those miles. I wish I'd ridden even half that this year.

Little ones are 2" long and bigger ones are 4" long.

Wanna rack mileage on your bike... get divorced.... did wonders for me!!!!

Florida couple times this year, North Carolina and the tail of the dragon three times, Kentucky a few times, UP Michigan a few times, the entire shore line of Michigan once. And then a new girlfriend that lives 150ish miles round trip. Do that a few times a week and miles add up fast.

I ll do a quick write up on it and post some pictures. 5 rear tires, 3 fronts, 1 chain and sprockets, 1 set of pads, 10 oil changes..... gets expensive.

Todd

Little ones are 2" long and bigger ones are 4" long.

Wanna rack mileage on your bike... get divorced.... did wonders for me!!!!

Florida couple times this year, North Carolina and the tail of the dragon three times, Kentucky a few times, UP Michigan a few times, the entire shore line of Michigan once. And then a new girlfriend that lives 150ish miles round trip. Do that a few times a week and miles add up fast.

I ll do a quick write up on it and post some pictures. 5 rear tires, 3 fronts, 1 chain and sprockets, 1 set of pads, 10 oil changes..... gets expensive.

Todd

..... as does an ex and a new girlfriend . Congrats .

:rofl_200:

Back