VMAX DFW Metroplex

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Vee4DFW

Reaction score
Looking for others in the North Dallas area. I know of two regular riders down in the Plano/Allen/McKinney area. One of them lives in Mckiinney and lives/breathes 80's muscle bikes. The other has a burnt orange beast with supertrapps.

Looking for more to attend bike nights at Twin Peaks. I get tired of pulling in there and folks asking me 'what the hell is that'?

There is a group of us that meet for coffee every Thursday after 8 pm at the Denny's at Central and Midpark, just north of 635. There are 5 of us with Maxes (one 2d gen - Jayhawk) among the group. Some of us have been riding together since 1969. You and any other bike rider is welcome. We have people from the 30's to 60's plus the occasional kid/grandkid show up. Very casual. If the weather is right, we also meet there on Saturday for a ride. Sometimes to Waco or other towns looking for that great ride or restaurant.

If the weather permits this week I'll swing by. I think we're expecting good weather thest of the week.

Vee, was that you cruising through the lot, last night? Saw a Max that looked like yours. We were there, but not many rode this week (most drove their cars). Next time, stop in. We're in the back corner, being loud and obnoxious.

Tom, you beat me to it. The guys are almost always at the corner booth on the northeast corner of Denny's. If someone else gets that booth (very rare) we are still in that section. As always, any rider is welcome.

Lol, that was my loud ass bike. I didn't see any bikes there so I went over to High 5 performance, then to Twin Peaks, and ended over at Starbucks on Campbell and 75 for an expresso :rofl_200:. I might be running around tonight.

Apologies in advance for not responding sooner.

Back