Vmax Engine in other contraptions.

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd like to put one in a small boat with a jet drive:punk:

Twin engine trike?
1z1dz4l.jpg

http://www.flickr.com/photos/exfordy/5727714299/

This is from an EBay ad from 2011

This hand built supertrike is undoubtedly one of the fastest three wheelers in captivity, powered by two Yahama V Max engines offering 8 cylinder performance. Constructed in Ohio, USA by Garry Buzzelli and his race mechanics in 2007/8 it was used as a street legal, sprint car. It has the very UNUSUAL ABILITY TO RUN ON ONE ENGINE OR TWO. UK street legality requires only minor modifications, such as the hydraulic handbrake needs to be mechanically operated and lighting needs slight alteration. It handles like a race kart, geared currently to approximately 130 mph, but a simple sprocket change can easily increase this. It has electrifying performance, eveything is readily available. It operates through EFM Auto clutch, just floor it! Imported recently from the USA by a trike race enthusiast, it is being sold by the same rather frightened pensioner! Other features include air bag, reverse camera CCTV, reverse gear, seat belts,exhaust baffle control switch fitted Capable of winning lots of bets amongst performance cars "my three wheeler would hammer your Jag.BMW etc" OHIO USA Registration plate included "2NGNZ" (two engines!).

So you were the one that bought it. I went to your whereabouts a month ago to Maldon (Little Totham) to go pay a visit to Neil. Do you know him? He has like 50 bikes and several collectible cars.

Crap, I'd love to see a jet ski with one on it!

Have to have special cases cast for it though, I'm afraid.

Crap, I'd love to see a jet ski with one on it!

Have to have special cases cast for it though, I'm afraid.

+1,I think it'd work great. My companey built one years ago when I worked for Freedom/Legacy. It had twin Cummings B series engines in a 34' hull. The impeller size and pitch is worked out for high torque power plants. The vmax engine in a light boat would be interesting. Two, even more so. An Alison or long Checkmate, or Donzi types would be my choise. Any New Yorkers know what a Long Island Superboat is?

In a modern watercraft would be awesome. The sound would blow everyone's minds!!
I would like to transplant one into a golf cart as well!

Back