• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to VMAX Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Vmax for sale 15,000 invested!

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not sure where the seller put $15,000 into this 'bobber?' There's no underestimating poor taste. That is ugly!

Of course, 'beauty is in the eye of the beholder,' so he gets to do what he wants w/his ride. Maybe the brake pedal punched a hole in the clutch cover, when he dropped it, and the cymbal is how he chose to cover-up the damage?

How can you spend $800 on a tapped plate for the oil filter and a bracket for the remote filter that's probably hose-clamped to a frame tube?

He should have spent his $ on better shocks, brakes, and front end suspension instead of wasting it on $2K of chrome-"chrome dont' get ya home, ya know, and an $800 oil filter. I guess he spent $10,000 in labor.

00u0u_4Zx2q96yn3e_600x450.jpg

Not sure where the seller put $15,000 into this 'bobber?' There's no underestimating poor taste. That is ugly!

Of course, 'beauty is in the eye of the beholder,' so he gets to do what he wants w/his ride. Maybe the brake pedal punched a hole in the clutch cover, when he dropped it, and the cymbal is how he chose to cover-up the damage?

How can you spend $800 on a tapped plate for the oil filter and a bracket for the remote filter that's probably hose-clamped to a frame tube?

He should have spent his $ on better shocks, brakes, and front end suspension instead of wasting it on $2K of chrome-"chrome dont' get ya home, ya know, and an $800 oil filter. I guess he spent $10,000 in labor.

00u0u_4Zx2q96yn3e_600x450.jpg
I agree!!! All I can do is just shake my head!:ummm:

Yeah, this is the ugliest vmax I've ever seen. The owner definitely wanted a Harley, with balls

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think I had the same handle bars on my 1970 Schwinn. Banana seat and sissy bar is all you need...

I'm gonna modify my statement and say, "not my particular cup 'o tea, but I bet that bike drives his H-D-ridin' friends crazy!" Why? Because it's a twin 'V-Twin,' looks like a Harley, but unless you spent that $15,000 on your Harley, there's no-way that your bike would keep up w/a carb set-up & exhaust on an otherwise stock VMax. Actually, I'm sure that if a skilled H-D mechanic bought less-than $15,000 in select parts, and valued his labor at $0, he could make a bike that would beat this VMax. I'm not sure it would be as-streetable as this Vmax, though.

Interesting that it states 15,000 original miles AND $15,000 invested.
Coincidence?
We have:
THREE INCH OVER SWINGARM $=?
CUSTOMIZED FRONT RIM $=?
OVER 2000$ IN NEW CHROME $2,000
DYNA JET KIT
NEW BATTERY $50 -$100?
SPIN-ON OIL FILTER KIT ($800} $800
CUSTOM PIPES $100- $500?
CARBS CRISP JETTED PERFECT
NEW TIRES
CABLES AND MANY OTHER PARTS
Original purchase price of the bike $= 10K?

Is it just me or does the custom front rim look like nothing more than a stock front with the middle "ring" cut out of it?

No, I've heard of these super rare Maxes. Two known to anonymous owners, one at the Smithsonian. These came with no kickstand and are highly sought after.

No, I've heard of these super rare Maxes. Two known to anonymous owners, one at the Smithsonian. These came with no kickstand and are highly sought after.

I'm sure it's a joke .....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back