Vmax front rubber cover help

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jagco1

Reaction score
Man just got back in town this morning, went out to work on the vmax valve adjustments. Man I did no pay attention to this rubber cover that's over the front valve cover. Man, How do this go back in place, do really have to be install can just pull it out. I can not find any info how to install it back.... This is what's stopping me from putting the bike back together.

Attachments

• P1040395.JPG
    P1040395.JPG
    164.5 KB · Views: 59
  • P1040402.JPG
    P1040402.JPG
    156.5 KB · Views: 54
  • P1040403.JPG
    P1040403.JPG
    151.5 KB · Views: 49
Man just got back in town this morning, went out to work on the vmax valve adjustments. Man I did no pay attention to this rubber cover that's over the front valve cover. Man, How do this go back in place, do really have to be install can just pull it out. I can not find any info how to install it back.... This is what's stopping me from putting the bike back together.

I think its part of fan shroud not 100% sure by your pics. I ended up pulling mine & had no issues

I think its part of fan shroud not 100% sure by your pics. I ended up pulling mine & had no issues

Hi, thanks crackerrican for the info going to pull it out to... man I been playing with this for 2 hours... Bad enough pulling the valve covers off for valve adjustments and then putting valve covers back on what a pain. If I pull it off would I have any problems with riding in the rain. Nice bike you have to...

Hi, thanks crackerrican for the info going to pull it out to... man I been playing with this for 2 hours... Bad enough pulling the valve covers off for valve adjustments and then putting valve covers back on what a pain. If I pull it off would I have any problems with riding in the rain. Nice bike you have to...

Thanks, bro I couldn't tell you if the rain hurts it. My bike doesn't see rain., but I'm pretty sure you will be ok

Thank guys, I been riding the bike with out it. I road yesterday no problem...

Latest posts

Back