vmax gen ll

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have these? No backrests (which are hard to come by for the OEM Yamaha part). I also think I am out of screens currently.

Attachments

• IMG_20200820_141415.jpg
    IMG_20200820_141415.jpg
    265 KB · Views: 25
  • IMG_20200820_141711.jpg
    IMG_20200820_141711.jpg
    261.4 KB · Views: 26
I have these? No backrests (which are hard to come by for the OEM Yamaha part). I also think I am out of screens currently.
I see the bottom style pretty often. Just wondering what the two smaller bolts in the hardware bag are for?

I see the bottom style pretty often. Just wondering what the two smaller bolts in the hardware bag are for?
Not sure actually but there are wiring connections that tie to the back of the original x bracket? Not sure if they are to be relocated?

These look like they are Sato 'knock-offs'. I've got the Sato frame sliders and if you look at the smaller bolts you will see a spacer on one of them...they're used to space out the side cowls to clear the slider once it's mounted (installation instructions attached).

Not sure actually but there are wiring connections that tie to the back of the original x bracket? Not sure if they are to be relocated?
No need to do anything with the original X-bracket or messing with any wiring or connections.

Attachments

• Sato Racing Yamaha VMAX 1700 Frame Sliders Installation Instructions (Y-MAX09FS).pdf
    1.1 MB · Views: 13
Back