• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to VMAX Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

vmax gen1 engine for sale [Parts Only]

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Classic_iron

Reaction score
https://www.ebay.com/itm/323041789634?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1558.l2649

I'm selling my gen1 vmax engine. Don't have time for this project and I need it out of the garage. Some of the engine is in pretty bad shape but there are definitely still some good parts. The pistons are seized and there were pieces of con rod in the crankcase, so I'm guessing it would need a lot of machining to actually make it run. The heads seemed pretty decent though and most of the covers are included. There's no carburetors. Everything is taken apart right now.

Local pickup preffered. I am north of Columbus Ohio. If nobody buy it, it's heading to the scrap yard, and I would hate to see this thing go to waste. This is such a cool engine and it makes me sad that I'll never see it run.

the block is going to be junk. Just sell your heads/cams and trans plus misc separately. Should still get around the same money your asking for.

Guys, he last was on the forum the day he posted that ad, wait until tomorrow and it's two years and eight months. I don't think he's coming-back.

If he was a drosophila (fruit fly), that would be about twenty-five generations since great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-grandpa tried to-sell his trashed engine. 🤔 o_O

Last edited:
Back