VMax Gen2 square style Scoops

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IMG_0589.jpg

No response from Shatterwood but apparently he doesn't /didn't actually make them, it was another vendor in Europe, I'll post the link once I find it again as it was from 2009 I believe and the maker had some very cool accessories but doesn't seem to be in Business any longer...

my current setup...
BadMax.jpg

A prospective "Double" Scoop is here... Zweirad-Technik Ferdinand März - V-Max-Catalogue but the Europeans don't display their products on websites very good... no perspective as to how it looks on a bike....

I checked out Ferdinand's website. His price list was updated December 2021 which is good news. Some interesting stuff and many variations on the scoops, however no square style.
They list some hard to find items like custom muffler caps and factory rear sissy bars. There is an announcement on their page stating:

"Customers living in the United States or Canada may contact:

Boxenstopp

Daytona Beach, FL

Phone & Fax: 386-226-2077

(for further information or if you'd like to order)"

There are posts on this forum about Boxenstopp.

1641397033005.png
1641397117368.png
1641397183823.png

I've been dealing with Ferdinand directly...working on getting a clear clutch cover from him.

The OTEC stuff is all nice...I'm looking at the stock cover with a window in it.

905n.jpg

No response from Shatterwood but apparently he doesn't /didn't actually make them, it was another vendor in Europe, I'll post the link once I find it again as it was from 2009 I believe and the maker had some very cool accessories but doesn't seem to be in Business any longer...

my current setup...
View attachment 81947
Found it Square Scoops for the Gen2... Log into Facebook this Guy did some trick stuff but can't track down as to whether he still doing it or not, the link post was from 2017
Square Vmax 1700 Scoop.jpg

Who does the stock cover mod? I dont like the otec with the window not being round.

Back