Vmax inspirational Poster

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

4gasem

Reaction score
What do ya'll think?

Of course this inspires me... It's my bike... lol

Attachments

• Vmax poster.jpg
    Vmax poster.jpg
    129.7 KB · Views: 204
When's the last time you rode a plastic bike that wanted to jump all around under you? They are faster but don't feel like it. The vmax wants to buck you off and go out on it's own breathing fire and belam!

Sean

When's the last time you rode a plastic bike that wanted to jump all around under you? They are faster but don't feel like it. The vmax wants to buck you off and go out on it's own breathing fire and belam!

Sean

No doubt! Although mines pretty damn stable now.

my sv will outrun my max, but there is something about that power under my ass that i love and will always own. steve

My SV won't outrun my max... Maybe with a tiny guy on the SV and me on the Max but same weights the Max should beat it. Not by much mind you. The SV is still a freaking blast to drive but for the G/F and I, I always choose the Max.

Chris

ok guys, My Max runs good and is fairly quick (I think) but it's not that quick. Or, am I missing something.

My Rex is quicker. It's lighter too, but still a porker.

Don't get me wrong, I love both bikes, just for different things.

BTW, my Max is bone stock, so you guys with modded bikes cut me a bit of slack.

My rex does have an Arata pipe and a jet kit, but no other mods. It has been on a dyno and posted 121 hp and 81 lb/ft at Eurek Springs, AR

There were a bunch of Maxes at that rally, and some put their bikes on the dyno, I just don't remember what their numbers were.

So, I'm wondering if maybe my Max is a dog, or is it just a matter of perspective?

Ok wish the garbage can wasn't there...

Oh and plastic ISN'T for pussies! :damn angry:

What garbage can?:whistlin:

Attachments

• Vmax poster#4a.jpg
    Vmax poster#4a.jpg
    215.6 KB · Views: 68
Back