Vmax jacket.

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sure do... I found this similar item a while back but was a collared shirt with the same logos on it. I emailed them and totally changed the embroidery around to exactly what I wanted and got a nice shirt out of it. Quality is average I would say or a bit above. Stitching is great shirt is quality but is a bit stiff, hopefully loosens a bit after a wash or three.

I think I'll order a couple... if I can figure out what YSP stands for.

Yamaha Sports Plaza. It is a nationwide Yamaha sports bike retail franchise.

Formed in 2002, the YSP Racing Team sponsored by PRESTO Corporation is managed by the YSP Members Club user organization of the nationwide YSP (Yamaha Sports Plaza) sports bike retail franchise with main sponsorship from PRESTO Corporation, a domestic distributor of primarily overseas Yamaha motorcycle products.

I think I'll order a couple... if I can figure out what YSP stands for.

Everything I have searched with Yamaha YSP leads to their audio line. Yamaha Sound Projector. Maybe they are referring to the sweet exhaust sound...LOL.

Todd

Wasn't quite sure. Thanks. Might have to customize it a bit. Remove the YSP and the Shell advertisement... replace them with a skull/vmax logo or something.

:biglaugh:

Everything I have searched with Yamaha YSP leads to their audio line. Yamaha Sound Projector. Maybe they are referring to the sweet exhaust sound...LOL.

Todd

I love the way this Kerker 4 into 1 sounds... but it's got a sort of a rattle. I think I might need to replace the fiberglass. But yeah I loooove that sound.

Looking for some kind of Yamaha skull logo that they can scan and embroider for me... but maybe a side scoop image would be cool.

Wasn't quite sure. Thanks. Might have to customize it a bit. Remove the YSP and the Shell advertisement... replace them with a skull/vmax logo or something.

:biglaugh:

OOoooooh ! The VMF logo.... I like that idea ! Would look sweeeet :clapping:

Latest posts

Back