Vmax knee plates

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd like a set of these.. not sure if they'd fit on my holeshot framebraces...

I have the Holeshot frams braces, and these fit good. I just had to bend the mounting brackets a bit. Their aluminum though and easy to bend by hand.

I got my polished knee plates in the mail last week and the polish is not so good. Just to let you know.

I got my polished knee plates in the mail last week and the polish is not so good. Just to let you know.

I was quite happy with the polish on mine. I hope Evan's quality isn't slipping. Their made of aluminum through, so they do scratch easily.

This is what it looks like. If you look close you can see a rough finish through the polish. And the light scratchs on it WTF. Dealing over sea sucks. So now it will cost me to get a nice finish and i paid extra for Evan to pollish for me. I dont like to bash but come on.

Attachments

• 2012-02-25_11-01-37_850.jpg
    2012-02-25_11-01-37_850.jpg
    39.7 KB · Views: 49
  • 2012-02-25_11-01-00_525.jpg
    2012-02-25_11-01-00_525.jpg
    43.4 KB · Views: 46
I don't know how well aluminum will polish....man I ain't near that picky....

Mgosset1 Give Evan a call and order some and if yours are nicer we can trade.

Mike i already have a some of them.....check out my pics....kinda of a brushed look...not quite as bad as yours....gets some flitz and polish them out...

I'm buying a set of these tonight if I can and I'm sure I can polish them to a mirror like finish. I'll use the Mothers Billit and then I'll post my pics. Just wish I coulda found some from someone on here that wanted to sell them. I hate waiting for shipping from other country's! But of course I'll have to cut them to go around my velocity stacks. With my forward controls these are kinda a must to keep the heat off my inner thighs. But I'm sure they'll look good along with some REALLY cools mods I'm in the middle of right now. The holy shit factor should be about 5X what it is now. Stay tuned.....

Mine came in today from England off of Ebay. Got them on and they look good. Had to get the Dremel Tool out and cut some off the edges where it mounts to the lower tank brace. Then, it still didnt seem to want to mount correctly behind the "H" cover. It was advertised highly polished but definately was not. I can polish it but wasnt happy with all the scratches I noticed as soon as I removed the clear plastic protective film. Looks damn good on the bike overall though.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=111299902377

Sent from my GT-P5210 using Tapatalk

Back