Vmax logo digitize for embriodery machine

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jkyle187

Reaction score
just had this done on my flip seat

Attachments

• 13662584_10155000717954606_699653229_o.jpg
    13662584_10155000717954606_699653229_o.jpg
    83.1 KB · Views: 94
Cool , I offered that on the flip section of the MAXGASSERS when I was doing them

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    57.1 KB · Views: 61
Looks good. We offer silkscreening since the embroidered stitch is more costly and not as easy to keep clean and fresh looking.

Around here it's charged per stitch and I think it was going to be a lot more cost but it was a finer thread with a lot of stitches.

I need a Vmax emblem to stitch on the back of my leather jacket? Someone any suggestions or patches availible

Attachments

• My VMF Patch.jpg
    My VMF Patch.jpg
    51.4 KB · Views: 40
Always wondered why so many motorcycle logos contain skulls and crossbones, symbols of death - the last thing I want on my mind, when enjoying a ride. How did this come about?
Personally, I'd like a patch with a happy, cheery theme.....maybe a white VMax script, superimposed on a green field of cloverleaf, maybe with a few bunny rabbits scurrying around.
Y'all think this would catch on:ummm:
CHEERS!

Always wondered why so many motorcycle logos contain skulls and crossbones, symbols of death - the last thing I want on my mind, when enjoying a ride. How did this come about?
Personally, I'd like a patch with a happy, cheery theme.....maybe a white VMax script, superimposed on a green field of cloverleaf, maybe with a few bunny rabbits scurrying around.
Y'all think this would catch on:ummm:
CHEERS!

Bunnies?:duck:

The skull w/crossed conn rods/pistons is the Outlaws emblem. Of course, it's a play on the pirate Jolly Roger (JR) skull & crossbones. Tha Outlaws swapped from the crossed femurs to the engine parts. I'd guess the JR is 400 years old or thereabouts.

The movie The Punisher which I think came from a graphic novel popularized the skull emblem too. Now H-D sells probably millions of $$ of skull accessories for their bikes and on clothing. Years in the past the Hell's Angels were known to beat up and strip off any item which looked like their emblem, from an offending (non-Angel) biker. Maybe the growth of the skull emblem in popularity has caused them to only target the identical copycats? I dunno....

Here's an interesting article on the Angels from 1965, when Life magazine 'embedded' a photographer team in the group. The pics never ran in a story, but the pics are now part of their online access. http://time.com/3506839/life-rides-with-hells-angels-1965/

Miles, I recall the Monty Python "In Search of the Holy Grail" bunny, not at all a cuddly furry one!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    59.1 KB · Views: 20
"It's just a furry little bunny!"

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    69.6 KB · Views: 23
Back