Vmax Mike get your bags packed....

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

customizedcreationz

Reaction score
P1000082.jpg

Maybe if I put 150 lbs of weight on my bike you can keep up.....:rofl_200:

Just thought this picture would entice you to get some balls.... opps I mean bags and lets go do some touring!

Todd

Shit that bag of hot air and big head you been sporting all winter will be enough to slow you down. Maybe you better go try your helmet on before last thing because im sure you will find it dont fit anymore.:biglaugh:

I have owned tons of Givi gear over the years. It is great equipment. They make a lot of the OEM bags/trunks for the various bike manufacturers. Unfortunately they don't make the racks to attach the bags/trunks for the Gen 1 Max. A German company called Five Star used to make the racks but stopped years ago. I have been searching for years hoping someone was selling their Five Star racks but no luck so far.

I ordered a set of the Fatmax hard bags and can't be happier. It came with the brackets and everything fit perfectly. He even threw in the liners for free since shipping to Guam was a bit high. Super nice guy, fast shipping and a great product. All I did was cut down the mounting bolts by 1 inch to have the bags hug the bike better.
ajeqe8az.jpg

David Justiss
USAF First Sergeant
554 RED HORSE Sq, Guam

I ordered a set of the Fatmax hard bags and can't be happier. It came with the brackets and everything fit perfectly. He even threw in the liners for free since shipping to Guam was a bit high. Super nice guy, fast shipping and a great product. All I did was cut down the mounting bolts by 1 inch to have the bags hug the bike better.
ajeqe8az.jpg

David Justiss
USAF First Sergeant
554 RED HORSE Sq, Guam

Looking good

Back