VMax/Motorcycle Related Christmas Gifts

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

El Canadiense

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Merry Christmas to everyone in the forum. Santa and my family were extremely generous this Christmas and bought many gifts for me that I love. It is wonderful to get gifts that you would have bought yourself, although I did buy myself a special gift for my Gen 2, the lovely larger gas from Bart Raats. Would love to see if anyone else got some VMax gifts. Show us what you got.

20201225_111337.jpg
Hoodie
20201225_111513.jpg
Yamaha Gym Bag
20201225_111535.jpg
T-shirt
20201225_111555.jpg
T-shirt
20201225_111634.jpg
Travel Mug
products-IMG_0219-600x450.jpg
21.5 litre Fuel Tank (By the way, it is on sale for $800 Euros

Last edited:
Hi, I’m a little late to the party as usual but I asked for a carbtune for Xmas and got it:) it did not take long before utilizing it and the carbs are synced. If there are any members near Cleveland Ohio that need to sync their carbs let me know, unfortunately I think this tool will sit more than it should. I’d like to help other members if possible.

Attachments

• 79427AAC-FB2D-4D6D-842E-CB4584AA39B2.png
    79427AAC-FB2D-4D6D-842E-CB4584AA39B2.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 16
I've had my carbtune set for many years now, they do occasionally need to be disassembled and cleaned as the 'bars' can get stuck in the tubes and give inaccurate readings, possibly from condensation in my case

I've just run into your thread since I'm looking for some Christmas gift ideas for my brother, obsessed with motorcycles. I wanted to get something he would enjoy and related to his hobby.
But I can't come up with any ideas. I'm not an expert in this field to get the perfect gift for someone.
I hope that here I can get a piece of decent advice. Otherwise, I'd have to go with my second-choice option and get my brother something from gift baskets. Perhaps, a basket full of beers and snacks.

Last edited:
I've just run into your thread since I'm looking for some Christmas gift ideas for my brother, obsessed with motorcycles. I wanted to get something he would enjoy and related to his hobby.
A good pair of gloves are always useful.

Latest posts

Back