Vmax Movie that wont dissapoint. Check it out fellas

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GREEN light BLITZ

Reaction score
After the last attempts to video my bike were so crappy,you guys deserved a PROPER video so here it is. My buddy is a good editer so he helped me out with it.

Someone let me know when Youtube pulls my audio off of it...that will likely happen soon,they emailed me about it matching 3rd party audio files like 4 seconds after i posted the video:biglaugh:

ENJOY!

<iframe width="560" height="345" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/WwoQKXU4rek" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Sweet, great job on the bike sounds great too. :worthy:

Headlight is cool, what is it? Easy conversion?

Keep up the nice work.

Sweet, great job on the bike sounds great too. :worthy:

Headlight is cool, what is it? Easy conversion?

Keep up the nice work.

Thank you! Headlight was a pretty strait forward swap...Ive had 5 headlight set ups now and this is the one Ive chosen to stay with. Doesnt throw nearly enough light compared to even the stock unit but Im used to it at this point,the last 3 were WORSE!:bang head:

VERY NICELY DONE!!....bike looks and sounds SWEET!!......but you forgot the "And They Lived Happily Ever After" at the end. :rofl_200:

nice video. what headlight did you go with? love the hypercharger.

AWESOME VID, YO! pat your bro on the back, well done. Chimera's rabid mad!! I like the look. I've been eyeing that light for a while now (the gladiator, right? something like that). how long have you been at it?

Nice, I like the speedo with the yamaha symbol. Where did you find that? Anyway, looks good sounds good too. Good job with the hypercharger as well. Ed

The hypercharger (with working flappers) is definitely a nice touch. I've seen a bunch of Hardly's with them and the "throttle" is just always wide open. Booooo...

Sweet ride though. Talk about a transformation. Having a bike that nice knowing what it used to be always boosts the cool factor just that extra bit.

Yeah, where'd you find that 10k Yamaha tach? Never seen one like that before. Something like the gen2 has, with a big analog tach and digital speedo would be cool.

And yes, I suspect utube will "mute" your video before too long. Anything more than a couple seconds of "licensed music" trips their bitch alarm. Rob Dougan (or more likely his label) doesn't want anybody hearing their music without paying.

Thanks guys!

The headlight is an Ebay specail, the hardest part of install was making brackets that are tigt to the bike but dont allow any headlight vibration(I hate when stuff rattles). If you go on Ebay and put in strett fighter fairing, or headlight you can find a dozen inexpesnive ones.Like I said...I have had 5 headlight set ups on this bike before I finally stopped buying cheap ones or making my own so this ones the keeper!

The tach is a sunpro 10rpm, I took it all apart and blacked it out then took one of my left over chrome Yamaha symbols and laid it on the face where the numbers are. I love the way it turned out because everyone things I bought it that way!

Its been about 3 years since I got my Vmax...when I bought it the previous owner was keeping it in a shed on beach front property of a local lake so the moisture worked its evil. Rusted the whole fueling system out! So alot of the work going into the bike has been fixing previous negelct.

I am very happy with the Hypercharger myself! I was worried it would do like alot of Harleys and not have enough vacuum to close the thing,but true to Vmax's over the top form...it puts out enough vacuum that its actually a tough trick to get it to open again!lol
(they run backwards...spring opens them vacuum closes them)

Yeah for now I still have audio and I think what they have done is put an F150 add on my video rather than pull my audio but we will see soon enough! For now its still working so no complaints.

THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO'S WATCHED IT!

P.S. the neighbors LOVE ME! lmfao! I have a really good repor with (some of) the neighbors so they forgive me stock car grumble as I come and go.

Wow! What a great transformation into a killer bike! Loved the video and you should be very proud!:clapping:
Mike

Thank you guys! Hearing my fellow Vmax community approves is a huge thing for me. The general bike public sees my bike and doesnt know how much its changed from stock to now let alone from when I GOT IT to now!

You guys are the ones that matter.

I took her to bike night tonight...a Vrod across the parking lot sparked up and he started revving it up showing off its freshly gutted pipes.

So i started the Chimera and revved it to 4k, he gave me a big smile and shut his bike off.LMAO!

Back