vmax outlaw

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't have really any issues with them. Know that many of the members there used to be higher up members in the VMOA and due to some disagreements they left the club. I had some dis-agreements with them years ago and was banned from thier Yahoo groups (Vmaxtech and VmaxChat) and still am banned. I used to be fairly disappointed but it didn't take me long to get over it.

Sean

I'm a member of those two yahoo groups. I frequently go the outlaws website. I don't really care about the politics or reason they all left VMOA, I'm just glad they have so much information there for Max owners.

That's where I got the information for the Metzler ME880's currently on the bike. They even had a walkthrough on how to do the "washer swap" on the rear end to install the fatter tire.

I've got no complaints with them.

Bought a few items from them and shipped to Canada without any issues. Although the lower temp fan switch crapped out in less than a year. Sent an e-mail and got no response.:confused2:

Ordered some paraphernalia from the site,..took awhile ,..but it came,..requested info after a cple weeks that it wasn't received , got an instant reply.
No complaints ,..but always on the top of the list for info.

Bought a few tee shirts from them. No problems here. However, I sent some pics of my bike to their site to add to their gallery (twice) and the pics still have not been added to their site yet, and that was over a month or so ago. Did the same thing with Exactrep and they sent me an email asking for some pics, which I sent to them, and bike still does not show up in their gallery either. So, go figure! However, this reply is just my issues with the gallery and not with the service from either of these sites. I have ordered stuff from both sites and received it rather quickly and everything was as described on their site. Just don't send them any pics of your bike and expect them to get it posted anytime soon.

that was the first online vmax community i found when i got my max. they have good info, and am a member of their yahoo groups, but interacting with them is in my opinion somewhat lifeless and archaic. i much prefer vmaxforum.net, it is a lot more livelier here and the folks here aren't as .... "cold"--is that the word i'm looking for? but not "cold" as in "snobby cold", rather something like a "1970s robot" kind of "cold". i still go to the site every once in a while to read up on a few things, but it's more like visiting the public library instead of the "barnes and nobles/books a million" kind of experience that i encounter here. not knocking them at all, just prefer it here more. i think my opinion is as such becauase i have the impression the site isn't maintained very well nor is it updated enough. the site has a bunch of dead links and the layout is "so yesterday". i did take advantage ,though, of pulling out the "discount membership card" a couple times.

I don't have really any issues with them. Know that many of the members there used to be higher up members in the VMOA and due to some disagreements they left the club. I had some dis-agreements with them years ago and was banned from thier Yahoo groups (Vmaxtech and VmaxChat) and still am banned. I used to be fairly disappointed but it didn't take me long to get over it.

Sean
Now that I'm no longer a VMOA member.I tore off all their patche's from my jackets & other Apparel.Going to replace them with the Out Law patch.I would like to see a Vmax Forum patch if such a thing existed.:biglaugh:

Attachments

• oval_patch.jpg
    oval_patch.jpg
    10.7 KB · Views: 24
Great Idea:punk:, Everybody break out your crayons and lets get some design ideas. I would get one for sure.

I can have them done. I work with a guy that does that for a living... We can get a drawing and then i can get a quote if a list comes up...

Hi,i like the logo. I've got a question. Can I buy the logo as a patch?
Here at the board I still have not found
Greeting Matthes

What dimensions? I'll be loving one of those.

regards from my tapatalking android...
I'm thinkin a 3 1/2" diameter circle.:biglaugh: IMO
VMFLOGO.jpg

Last edited:
Back