• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to VMAX Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Motorycle For Sale VMax Parts Bike

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I suspect Larry Fitzgerald of LCR Performance could be interested, but not at the asking price. He's in the area, about an hour trip.

VMax Rochester craigslist 2023.1.png

A better p[ic for assessing damage. Strange it was apparently a frontal hit, but the wheel & forks look OK. Not even a wrecked front fender. I'd want to check the front fork stops for damage. What did he do, run into the back of a tractor-trailer with a high deck? Check out that right shock absorber, it looks like a comma now. maybe the left side looks like Armageddon, & this is the 'good side.' This bike took a helluva hit to have that type of damage. I would expect the frame to be affected, seeing these things. The right handlebar and brake lever look undamaged, I bet the other side isn't like that!

Last edited:
Sorry prospective purchasers, I heard it's gone, though that wasn't from the seller I heard it. His asking price was $1,500. Yes, the CL ad is still flyin'.

Latest posts

Back