Vmax prices in Ontario

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WVxNitemare

Reaction score
Friend of mine just bought a Vmax off a guy in ontario, 2005 annv model like mine, but this thing has quite a few mods on it. $5500, I couldn't believe the price. I paid a lot more than that for mine last year here in Newfoundland locally. Is it really that much of a price difference? Bike he bought was being sold by a Robert Stock. Anyone have any info on the bike? Thanks,

Ron

Uhm, I'd say your buddy got an incredible deal!

I paid 4000 for a 97 with a lot of kms on it. And I got a good deal.

Take a look on kijiji - not too many cheap vmax's for sale here.

Yep, that's a hell of a deal. I paid $4500 for my '97 with a lot of mods and only like 12k miles. '05 you've got all the factory updates and some of the best color schemes IMO.

Know the bike and your buddy just stole it:rofl_200: Better get into the backwoods and out of Ontario before the OPP get called!!!:rofl_200:

Know the bike and your buddy just stole it:rofl_200: Better get into the backwoods and out of Ontario before the OPP get called!!!:rofl_200:

Ok so the bike is good then, that's good to hear. I agree, dude has a ton of stuff done to it, and the price was almost too good to be true. Sigh, wish I saw it lol

Ron

seemed like a fair price to me, but then again my bike was a steal too i think.

Back