Vmax Scale Models

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Freaking awesome! I have searched for scale Maxes and that kit the guy is building. Is not a cheap one. Love the photo gallery. I may build one myself sooner than later.

Freaking awesome! I have searched for scale Maxes and that kit the guy is building. Is not a cheap one. Love the photo gallery. I may build one myself sooner than later.
Here's somethign I found a while ago (can't remember exactly where) it's a paper model you can build on you own for the more crafty forum members:rofl_200:

Attachments

• color vmax paper model.pdf
    359.5 KB · Views: 29
  • paper modem assembly instructions.pdf
    393.9 KB · Views: 13
Here's somethign I found a while ago (can't remember exactly where) it's a paper model you can build on you own for the more crafty forum members:rofl_200:

Mrs Midnight confiscated mine after I cut the table cloth and stuck the cat to the chair! :smhair:

I wish my bike looked this good
20.jpg

Attachments

• modles2.jpg
    modles2.jpg
    66.3 KB · Views: 27
I think I have one of those that Rusty posted in storage somewhere( from before I owned a real Max ).

One more scale model at 1:12 size. I originally found it from New Ray Toys collection but I couldn?t get their web page working at all. Then I found it from Amazon at this address: http://www.amazon.co.uk/New-Ray-53793-Yamaha-Motorbike/dp/B0035WV95K if you want to order it.
Well, before I made my order I needed to visit the city of Vyborg Russia and there it was waiting for me on a toy store shelf :punk:

Attachments

• VMax 85 1to12.jpg
    VMax 85 1to12.jpg
    186.8 KB · Views: 12
Back