VMAX THUNDER IN THE VALLEY- ROOM RATES AND INFO UPDATE

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just a nice FYI, we have an extra room or 2 booked at the Quality Inn as well as Days Inn, Wednesday til Sunday.
pm me if you need one before I cancel the reservation, not sure if it will go back to the 3rd party booking company or the front desk, but rate will likely go up the closer the date and pending room availability.

I messaged about a room a while ago, but didn't hear anything. How do I know if I'm set?
Things changed and everybody has to book their own room from a hotel of your choice. Some are at the Days Inn, Somerset Pa. I always request an email from the hotel with my dates and rates. Without that you could be SOL upon arrival.

Just a nice FYI, we have an extra room or 2 booked at the Quality Inn as well as Days Inn, Wednesday til Sunday.
pm me if you need one before I cancel the reservation, not sure if it will go back to the 3rd party booking company or the front desk, but rate will likely go up the closer the date and pending room availability.
Message me please. Thank you

I messaged about a room a while ago, but didn't hear anything. How do I know if I'm set?
We cancelled one room at Days Inn last night and are canceling our reservation at Quality Inn tonight, extra room was booked.. if you still need a room, let me know by 6pm today, or take your chance that a room maybe available .
Email or call, text me.
[email protected], 519 718 0952.

We cancelled one room at Days Inn last night and are canceling our reservation at Quality Inn tonight, extra room was booked.. if you still need a room, let me know by 6pm today, or take your chance that a room maybe available .
Email or call, text me.
[email protected], 519 718 0952.
Thanks man, just now seeing this, with the weather being what it was, we bagged it and went to check out Raystown lake instead, we are planning on hooking up the boat and giving that a try next week, so we kinda did a recon up that way. Hope everyone had a blast!

Joe

Back