VMax toggle switches?

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

t0lkien

Reaction score
My VMax has two toggle switches fitted in the plastic fascia on either side of the steering column - just in front of the intakes. One is on-off-on (for grip warmers), and the other is on-off (for a secondary cooling fan). They don't match, and the grip warmer switch is not very good quality. I'd like to replace them with matching switches, and am having trouble finding two switches of the same look.

Are there "stock" VMax toggle switches? I've considered using modern pushbuttons, but there is no such thing as a three way pushbutton switch, so I'm leaning toward the old school metal toggles with water-proof covers.

What have other's used? I've spent a long time searching the net and can't find exactly what I want. They need to be 12mm threads to fit the holes already there, and any bigger would probably not fit the tight space anyway.

I like there rocker switches for the clean and low pro look
SPST Rocker Switch (Black)

Model: 275-693 Catalog #: 275-693 $3.19

Attachments

• ROCKER.jpg
    ROCKER.jpg
    3.7 KB · Views: 12
Thanks guys I've gone for the simple solution - two 12mm metal toggle switches, both covered with water resistant screw on covers. They're inelegant and just very slightly hacky and steampunk, but kind of suit the almost-stock look of my bike.

Back