Vmax Transformation!

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Many people here have posted that while the headlight looks cool, it doesn't put out enough light and is fairly worthless for night riding. I think some have modded them to be brighter.

I'm just warning you. I haven't had one but have heard the stories.

Chris
Yea I run one of those cyber max headlight setups its easy to install, but when you get it the light output does SUUUCK!!!! , so i moded them over to HID and now the road is wide open verry bright, and puts out wide, and long beams. I'am very satisfied with it now.

Yea I run one of those cyber max headlight setups its easy to install, but when you get it the light output does SUUUCK!!!! , so i moded them over to HID and now the road is wide open verry bright, and puts out wide, and long beams. I'am very satisfied with it now.

Lets see a pic of that with HID. I did HID in the stock light casing and love it!

Looks great, gotta love the green

Attachments

• FENDER3.jpg
    FENDER3.jpg
    74.5 KB · Views: 20
  • fender 2.jpg
    fender 2.jpg
    50.7 KB · Views: 22
  • fender 4.jpg
    fender 4.jpg
    43.7 KB · Views: 21
Last edited:
Great looking Vmax! There a lot of nice mods and it flows together well.
I like the look of the front fender but I don't like how much clearance there is between the it and the tire. I assume you can just shim it down as needed?

Looks good..very good. is that swingarm extended?.. is it an illusion cuz of the fender?

T$

Thanks mxrider14,

The wheels are actually R1 wheels. The rear is a 17"x5.5" conversion, spokes and rim welded to an original Vmax hub. Front wheel is a !7" x3.5" stock R1. However, to keep original forks, some machine shop work is nessesary on the spindle. Original Vmax brake calipers and rotors will fit on the R1 wheel. However, if you have the money, switch out the roters, calipers with R1 front braking. Also stainless steel lines and a newer model master cylinder. A refurbished early model Max is in desperate need of a front brake upgrade. Expecially if you have added additional horse power.The 17 inch transformation was incredible! The bike was lowered byabout 1.5 inches. Lower center of gravity and I can flat foot it at stop lights! No longer does Vmaximus want to just goin a staight line! The aftermarket rubbers also contribute greatly! It doesn't handle like a crotch rocket, but it is getting pretty darn close!
With regards to the LED brake lights and turn signals,as well as the european style headlight, those were all purchased from Exactrep out of England. www.exactrep.com
Great customer service, huge aftermarket selection and they take credit cards so the transaction is painless. You will wait a littl longer for delivery, but it is worth it. F.Maerz out of Germany also has a huge selection of Vmax aftermarket parts. Communication is a bit more difficult with them and it involves wire transfer, but they are reputable as I have made several purchases from them. However, expect to wait 3 to 4 weeks for delivery because of postal customs out of Germany. This is my opinion, but Europe has a MUCH larger selection of Vmax aftermarket. It may be a little more trouble,but they can provide you with unique aftermarket products that you will not find easily in the US.

Thanks!
Guy
Hi bro, Can you tell me who is the one who can weld the R1 17inches rim with my vmax original hub? I want to sell my BST carbon fiber wheels and replace them with 17inches wheel,
You can also contact me on my email
[email protected]
Thanks

Attachments

• VID_32160810_032503_744.mp4
    11.7 MB
Hi bro, Can you tell me who is the one who can weld the R1 17inches rim with my vmax original hub? I want to sell my BST carbon fiber wheels and replace them with 17inches wheel,
You can also contact me on my email
[email protected]
Thanks

Kindof an old thread. I think that dude just came by that one day 11 or so years ago to post his max pics. AWESOME max pics too, I might say. (though, that front fender spacing is killing me.- and side covers should be bike color, not chrome in my opinion...) Very familiar bike theme though..even the side covers.. 🤔 ;)

Maybe a private message he would respond to?

🍻
T$

The guy is asking for a modified generation two wheel it looks like to me.

Latest posts

Back