VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mmmm....sounds nice! Some fun, some sun, the sand, whiff of cordite....maybe have to dodge the occasional head rolling by but overall a terrific idea!!

BTW, anyone licensed to carry in Mehico....or is it a local requirement? :biglaugh:

Danny, would you trailer your Vmax down to Texas? If so, we could "bike pool"!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't have a flak jacket, can I still go?
I went to that paradise with my Brother a few years ago. First. I was offered M-16's while attempting to buy a leather jacket. The store owner asked me if I liked guns. A reasonable question. Then he brought me into the back room and showed me his wares. He said he'd move them across the border & meet us if we were afraid to cross the border. I thought I'd try some photography, but then a woman police officer told me if I took another picture I was going to jail. I did take pics of a police car, I guess that's a no no. After an attempt to rob us in a fine Mexican café I had enough fun in Mexico for the day, No Mas. My brother and his friends all got locked up there on his next visit( I was done with Mexico). For pissing in the dirt behind a closed gas station it cost $1500 each to get them released. I swear on the souls of my grandchildren this is all true. When you've been drinking and get hungry a taco taste great. To this day, I wonder what we ate.
Steve

I am researching the right vehicle to pull the "gear".

How about this?

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1449323749.283537.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm in, as long as I can bring my dear old mum along, riding bitch.
Here's a recent pic of her, after she got in a bit of a dustup with the local cops.
Cheers!

Attachments

• Mile's mother.jpg
    Mile's mother.jpg
    30.8 KB · Views: 30
Since I live only 35 miles from the Mexican border/ I have been there many times since I was a kid/ Had my upholstery done on my 56 Chevy when I was 19/ When I got my Vmax we all went down to Puerto Nuevo for a lobster lunch/ Here we are a the border in 06/ We had to get insurance on our bikes before going into Mexico/ Total Bullshit

Attachments

• Insurance at the border.jpg
    Insurance at the border.jpg
    47.4 KB · Views: 22
  • Mexico Lobster ride 06 (2).jpg
    Mexico Lobster ride 06 (2).jpg
    84.5 KB · Views: 24
  • MEXICO LOBSTER RIDE 06.jpg
    MEXICO LOBSTER RIDE 06.jpg
    47 KB · Views: 22
Ok! We are starting to get a great plan in place to travel to the utopia of Mexico! Fear not, I believe our of our fellow VMAXers assures us it is no where near as dangerous as the USA. Thats great! There is no evil NRA in mexico. If we run into any problems, we wont need guns to defend ourselves against trouble, we just call the police!

http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/8099778

Then again, maybe thats a really bad and stupid idea.....

Ok, ok, that last article was a little disconcerting. Police killing and abducting children.

But, not all of Mexico is like that. There are plenty of great places to visit. AND the government cares for its people and is erraticating the armed trouble makers so that the peaceful and defensless are safe. THAT MAKES US SAFE DURING OUR RIDE!!

https://www.hrw.org/news/2014/08/22/mexico-investigate-all-evidence-killings-22-soldiers

Ok, well maybe the government made a small honest mistake! Its still a better place to ride as guns are illegal!

I went to that paradise with my Brother a few years ago. First. I was offered M-16's while attempting to buy a leather jacket. The store owner asked me if I liked guns. A reasonable question. Then he brought me into the back room and showed me his wares. He said he'd move them across the border & meet us if we were afraid to cross the border. I thought I'd try some photography, but then a woman police officer told me if I took another picture I was going to jail. I did take pics of a police car, I guess that's a no no. After an attempt to rob us in a fine Mexican café I had enough fun in Mexico for the day, No Mas. My brother and his friends all got locked up there on his next visit( I was done with Mexico). For pissing in the dirt behind a closed gas station it cost $1500 each to get them released. I swear on the souls of my grandchildren this is all true. When you've been drinking and get hungry a taco taste great. To this day, I wonder what we ate.
Steve
Dog is what you ate.

Steve

Steve the problem is...you just dont have the right name. If your name was RD, and children wouldve been singing and dancing as you walk past, and run up to you with fresh cut flowers. Men wouldve walked past you, tipping their hats and calling you senor. Women would walk past you, and be envious of your wife, because she is married to the great and powerful Norte Americano.

You miss out on all of that....because your name isnt RD, or so he would have us believe.

Dog is what you ate.

puke0000.gif
I have considered that as the case Blaxmax. Rodents possible.The best case would have been horse meat. All discusting

Steve the problem is...you just dont have the right name. If your name was RD, and children wouldve been singing and dancing as you walk past, and run up to you with fresh cut flowers. Men wouldve walked past you, tipping their hats and calling you senor. Women would walk past you, and be envious of your wife, because she is married to the great and powerful Norte Americano.

You miss out on all of that....because your name isnt RD, or so he would have us believe.

clapping.gif
clapping.gif

Ok, some of those links are a bit disconcerting? Well, a bit more research indicates the roads in Mexico can be excellent due to the fact they are not subjected to winters like the northern states. That should allow us an opportunity to really ring out the maxes. Smooth roads allow easy passing for the faster riders looking to get ahead.

http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/6433100

Ooo. Uhhhh. Ok. Maybe not what we want during our ride through scenic Mexico.......:confused2:

No problem....everything is under control!!

"In a meeting with Pena Nieto at the White House on Tuesday, President Barack Obama said he was committed to helping Mexico eradicate the cartels, but that it was up to the Mexican government to resolve the problem."

No doubt Oblamer spoke those exact words but isn't that a lot like ...."I'll help you every way I can, but yer on yer own?"

Latest posts

Back