VMAX Twitter page.

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok, ok. So I am kinda bored today - and technically challenged.

Ok, ok. So I am kinda bored today - and technically challenged.

LOL!
Basically it's an instant messaging pool. You post your text messages and everyone who wants to can read them.

Think of it as a very compact one thread forum where there is no topic to stick to and a limit on the length of post you can submit.

Pretty much it!

My World of Warcraft guild has a similar feature on their main member page, it gets used heavily. It might get some good use here, but not sure about the bandwidth it would chew up for Buster, probably a lot.
I use MSN, normally have 2-5 forums open, Facebook, 2 email clients, a work order system, and a ringing phone at work, I'm not sure I want to add another communication avenue, but I will give it a try. It should be fun.
Thanks to Cowboy for setting this up. :thumbs up:

Last edited:
My World of Warcraft guild has a similar feature on their main member page, it gets used heavily. It might get some good use here, but not sure about the bandwidth it would chew up for Buster, probably a lot.
I use MSN, normally have 2-5 forums open, Facebook, 2 email clients, a work order system, and a ringing phone at work, I'm not sure I want to add another communication avenue, but I will give it a try. It should be fun.
Thanks to Cowboy for setting this up. :thumbs up:

I'm wondering, with all the babes on your posts, what your facebook looks like. :eusa_dance:

Pretty sure I twittered alot when puberty hit. Come to think
of it I still twitter on occasion.
:th_11:

Chris

Somehow the word "twitter" seems wrong when used in the same sentence as "VMax"....

Latest posts

Back