Vmax with aftermarket exhaust near Birmingham, AL

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JTidwell44

Reaction score
I'm planning on buying an aftermarket exhaust and I want to hear some with my own ears rather than just on video before I buy. I'm leaning heavily toward UFO but I want to be sure. So I was curious if there was anyone in the area with diffrent aftermarket exhausts so I could make a decision.

Get the ufo. Best in class look's fit and finish sound and cost.

Rollie is in Conyers, not exactly close but he has a couple sweet Vmax's. He has the Kerker 4 into 1 which is the best sounding 4 into 1 IMO, but I've heard the Hindle produces the most power.
For 4 into 2 exhausts I would rate the Dale Walker the best looking, and Marks the best sounding. The UFo is a well built setup but is too raspy for my tastes, I rather like Mark's deep throaty sound but some say I am biased.
In fact, I had my Marks sound checked against several other exhausts and it was tied with a UFO 4 into 1 @ 116 db each. The owner of the UFO exhaust was not happy!:rofl_200:To each their own, listening to them in person is the only way to tell the sound that you like best. Look for events in your area, such as the one that is coming up at the Tail of the Dragon, which is not to far from you.

I've got Supertrapps on my 07, and would be cool with meeting up somewhere so you can give them a listen.Only problem is, just had gall bladder removed,so probably be a week or two before I ride anywhere. If youre still interested then let me know we can catch up. Im in Pelham.

I've got Supertrapps on my 07, and would be cool with meeting up somewhere so you can give them a listen.Only problem is, just had gall bladder removed,so probably be a week or two before I ride anywhere. If youre still interested then let me know we can catch up. Im in Pelham.

Yeah, sounds good to me. I'll PM you.

Latest posts

Back