vmax with custom made exhaust

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

donnelly317

Reaction score
So i noticed a vmax sitting in front of the Yamaha dealer across the street. Like i do every time i see one over there i went over and talked to the owner of the shop. I said hey another vmax huh! he said go start it up the guy made his own exhaust.. Didnt believe when he said it sounds really good but boy when i started it..... IT SOUNDED AWESOME!!! i wanted to talk to the owner but he wasnt there.. He just installed a stage 7 kit and couldnt get it dialed in perfect.. the guys from about 25 - 50 miles away and there is plenty of shops inbetween but he brought it out here.. Thats the 3rd vmax this year there for carb work.... hmmmmmmmm nice to know the shop across the street knows VMAX carbs and he gives me screaming deals :eusa_dance: well heres the pics of the exhaust. if its there thursday or friday ill get a video of the sound! i shouldve before! damit :bang head:

2012-06-12_18-43-36_281.jpg

2012-06-12_18-43-52_489.jpg

I wanna talk to him! it wouldnt work with my chain drive because its just slip ons to the stock header but it sound just as good as my 4-1 kerker with Comp baffle in not...... hate to say it maybe just maybe better? its a very clean sound!

LOL, Donnelly's as bad as me.
I stopped by His Dad's house (where it was stored for Winter) and saw those pipes and Had to hear them.
His Dad kindly cranked it up for me.
And yes the are definitely some Mean Sounding Pipes and they look good too.

PS
Nick, it was good to see you guys (and your ladies) out riding on Easter Sunday.
I always love to see another VMax out on the Road.

Latest posts

Back