VMaxers in DFW

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jayhawk

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Come on, guys...there's got to be a spot in the Metromess where VMaxes gather regularly for...something. If not, then we need to start something, as there's gonna be more VMax fans come the fall/winter.

Where? When?

If there's not a current gathering spot, I'll throw out a few suggestions if there's any interest.

I would be up for a ride...let us know. I should have 1 back together by then!!!

I would be up for a ride...let us know. I should have 1 back together by then!!!

Perhaps we just start with a get together? There's a regular bike night at Coach Joe's in Frisco. Plus, there are regular bike gatherings at Twin Peaks in Plano and in Lewisville.

If I could sort of gauge the interest, we could pick one and hook up. Also, since I no longer ride a Max, I feel sort of weird getting you all together. :ummm:

I'm good for any of those places. Twin Peaks prolly has a better view than Coach Joes. Let me know when & where I wanna check out your B-King

Sounds like High Five Cycles on LBJ will be trying to get a regular get together going on Thursday nights. I'll be there tomorrow night, if anyone can make it. Things will allegedly get going around 7 p.m.

Just found this forum recently, have a 90 V-Max and have been restoring 80's muscle bikes for some years now! Have a buddy with a customized 85 V-Max and we go out to Twin Peaks in Plano on a regular basis! Maybe we can start a VMAX get together on a certain night of the week? We're open to suggestions!

I'm in Arlington and would be up for a ride or night gathering. I'm new to the area so not sure about a place but just give me directions to where we all want to meet and I'll get there:punk:

Damn! I just saw this thread (not paying attn.) I stayed in Richardson this week on business and was surprisingly very bored! I went to Twin Peaks in Plano twice (highly recommend!) but other than that I have been hanging out at the hotel watching CNBC). I will be in the Plano/Richardson/Dallas area again Dec 1-5 (again on business) and am looking for some folks to hang out with. I won't have a bike, but am interested in meeting some folks for dinner and drinks if any of ya'll are available. Help me I am already insanely bored and have to spend another week here!

Double damn! I was at Twin Peaks in Plano this past Sunday. Went riding with no particular destination and thought i'd cruise in for a beer or two. First time there for me, thought I might see texas-ss-tornado there. My work schedule pretty much allows me to ride only on Sunday, but we are slowing down abit so I might have more free time in the future. Keep me updated and I'll see if I have any free time to have a drink and shoot the shit

Hye guys, keep me posted!

I'm down in Ellis Co. so northern areas are quite a ride for me, but I am still interested in what ya put together.

Hye guys, keep me posted!

I'm down in Ellis Co. so northern areas are quite a ride for me, but I am still interested in what ya put together.
You wouldn't happen to live in Midlothian (Mountain Peak?)? I've seen a nice lookin VMax running around there a few times.

I'm N.W. of Fort Worth, willing to ride almost anywhere to BS about Vmaxes. Let's get together.

Vern

Hi Vern, Im in Aubrey. Would love to have a look at your new Max. Maybe meet at Ponder steakhouse or wherever, but my schedule is about as predictable as this weather. Let me know how this sounds.

Hi all,

I live in Allen Texas,

TP or Hooters off 75 is a favorite place for lunch. Let me know whne you want to do a gathering of MAxes. I have a riding buddy who lives in Mckinney with a '90 who would probably tag along.

You VMaxers in the Plano area, be sure and stop in on most any Thursday night (Denny's at Midpark and 75) after about 8:00 p.m., and you'll find a bunch of us geezers telling lies. Looks like the weather might be pretty good for an evening ride this week, if you can stop by.

I hope to get over there sometime this summer. I have some cousins in Wylie, and Sachse that I can crash at their place.

Wylie is the next town over for me. I live on the Parker/Allen/Lucas border.
It's really nice riding up bit north of me towards Bohnam, Greenville, and Princeton.

Back