VMaxForum.net is now TapaTalk enabled!

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Buster Hymen

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Thanks to the suggestion of Noxx72 and some others,:clapping: I have added the Tapatalk http://www.tapatalk.com/ plugin on this site so you can now access the site from your mobile phone. I don't have anything to test it on, so please let me know of any issues.

very cool. checking it out now on samsung moment (android 1.5)

Checked it out on the iPhone. The only thing I didn't like was that there was no year with the date of a post so I didn't know if I was looking at a post from last month or last year. Not sure if this is an app thing or a not though.

Checked it out on the iPhone. The only thing I didn't like was that there was no year with the date of a post so I didn't know if I was looking at a post from last month or last year. Not sure if this is an app thing or a not though.

No reason to do it on an iPhone or Android phone IMO. I've never had an issue surfing the web with my iPhone. Can't see me paying 3 bucks to be able to download pics off the site...

Nice to see the addition for the others though!

Thanks B!

I've used this site as-is several times on my ipod touch. Typing into the box on the reply to thread page is a bit laggy and it's not as fast as on a pc, but still great for a garage reference.

Back