vmaxforum painfully slow last 2 days..

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

naughtyG

Reaction score
..is anyone else noticing or is it just here?

All other internet sites load up instantly. Vmaxforum.net, using either Safari or FireFox on my Apple laptop (OSX 10.7.3 Lion), takes almost a minute to access any of its pages!

:ummm::ummm:

All other internet sites load up instantly. Vmaxforum.net, using either Safari or FireFox on my Apple laptop (OSX 10.7.3 Lion), takes almost a minute to access any of its pages!

I use fire fox and have no problem.

Yeah, no problem here.

Many possible causes. Probably due to the Coriolis Effect and Antipodean Photon Scatter.:biglaugh:

It's probably the usual routing problems through the backbone of the internet. If you do a traceroute you can find out where the problem is. It is usually a bad route on one of the main routers you go through to access the forum. Most routers clear their routes every x number of days and that should fix the problem.

get firefox/chrome/safari add-ons: DNT+ and Adblock plus. will dramatically help all sites load more quickly

I have to use this proxy site that ninajineer sent me, it works fast, but i am limited on what I can do. The site will not even load normally. Spoke to my ISP, they said it sounds like their issue and would try repair the problem. 2 months and still way to slow to use.

You jinxed me my pc using google took 6 mins to load page & get on :bang head:

I have to use this proxy site that ninajineer sent me, it works fast, but i am limited on what I can do. The site will not even load normally. Spoke to my ISP, they said it sounds like their issue and would try repair the problem. 2 months and still way to slow to use.

Are you serious, two months and still unresolved? Dayum. Cool though that your ISP at least relented, but f***, two months?

Regards from my Taptalking Hercules Android

Latest posts

Back