VMF Membership

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If you're talking about vmoa.net, you gotta go over there, pay your membership fee, get your member number and things..... Then you can post, provide help for other riders, get deals at vendors, get the publications. Good stuff.

I guess you already are a member, but if you want to be a donating member, click the donate button up top below the main logo, and feel free to donate what you like. theres quite a few of us that do as this is one of the best, most helpful, bullshit free forums on the net.

I know buster appreciates every little bit as the forum is free for us, but not for him to run and maintain.

peace,
evan...

+1 to both comments

If you are posting on the forum here, you already are a VMF member. Membership is free. Donations accepted, just click on the donate button on the top of the screen. Takes about 30 seconds.

If you want to become a member of the VMOA (vmax owners association) go to their website and follow the links. http://www.vmoa.net/

I guess you already are a member, but if you want to be a donating member, click the donate button up top below the main logo, and feel free to donate what you like. theres quite a few of us that do as this is one of the best, most helpful, bullshit free forums on the net.

I know buster appreciates every little bit as the forum is free for us, but not for him to run and maintain.

peace,
evan...

WHAT!!! - Bullshit free - that's it - I'm fucking out of here :Flush000:

So is there anything to gain with their forum? Or is it like golf clubs, there is the 'public' one and then there is the 'private' one?

So is there anything to gain with their forum? Or is it like golf clubs, there is the 'public' one and then there is the 'private' one?

Ok, first off, give the fucking carrot to the rabbit - damn that is just mean.

There are some benefits to both sites, but each person needs to decide if it's worth it or not.

Mike

The vmoa membership, there are three levels.​

Basic - VMOA supporter with website access, NO VBOOST access. $20 usd​

Premium - Full website access with only online digital VBoost access. $30 usd

Ultimate - Full website access with both online digital and hardcopy VBoost mailing $40 usd

I personally enjoy the vboost mag, I send in articles, I feel 40 a year is great for what I get. our area has had excellend drive to hold big rides, member gettogethers, and the vmoa card has gotten us some discounts as a group at restaurants and fuel. now that said you are in the Oklahoma area, here is your area chapter rep should you feel interested to email.

South Central Region:
Michael Hansen

every area has some sort of rides or events planned thru out the year. I would ask whats on the schedule for the upcoming season.

at the very least its 20 bucks. its a club. you aren't going to come home with a new car every year from it, but its something to put your time into and help grow. sometimes things like that are important to some people.

I find being an active member in both is excellent for me. I find the vmoa lets me get face time with people, and this forum lets me get intellectual time. Its a win in both categories for me.

in the end no one is going to blame, chastise, or belittle you if you did or didn't join. what the hell, we already have the big ticket in the garage/driveway already right?

Peace,
evan...

The vmoa membership, there are three levels.​

Basic - VMOA supporter with website access, NO VBOOST access. $20 usd​

Premium - Full website access with only online digital VBoost access. $30 usd

Ultimate - Full website access with both online digital and hardcopy VBoost mailing $40 usd

I personally enjoy the vboost mag, I send in articles, I feel 40 a year is great for what I get. our area has had excellend drive to hold big rides, member gettogethers, and the vmoa card has gotten us some discounts as a group at restaurants and fuel. now that said you are in the Oklahoma area, here is your area chapter rep should you feel interested to email.

South Central Region:
Michael Hansen

every area has some sort of rides or events planned thru out the year. I would ask whats on the schedule for the upcoming season.

at the very least its 20 bucks. its a club. you aren't going to come home with a new car every year from it, but its something to put your time into and help grow. sometimes things like that are important to some people.

I find being an active member in both is excellent for me. I find the vmoa lets me get face time with people, and this forum lets me get intellectual time. Its a win in both categories for me.

in the end no one is going to blame, chastise, or belittle you if you did or didn't join. what the hell, we already have the big ticket in the garage/driveway already right?

Peace,
evan...

Thank you for the advice and connection to local chapter. I am going to get in touch with Mike.

Back