VMF Shirts

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Buster Hymen

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
OK, if you remember from the other thread
Yes, it is for sure, those are actual pictures of the shirts I have. I have received the PMs everyone has sent me. Please be patient, I am not ignoring you, just finalizing what shipping is going to cost. I'm trying to get the cheapest price possible from the post office. If I can get it classified as an over sized letter, than shipping should be $2 Canada, $3 USA, and $6 International. I should know either today or tomorrow.
the Canada Post office are being bastards. While I can package the shirts so in size and weight they qualify as a Oversize Lettermail, to qualify it has to be a paper product.:damn angry: So here is the breakdown of shipping costs: to the US and Canada it is the same 1 shirt is $5 and 2 is $7. More than 2 shirts would put it over the weight level to qualify as a small package. PM me if you want more than 2. For International, I did England as an example price and 1 shirt is $5.50 regular post or $7.50 Air and 2 shirts is $7.50 regular and $14.50 Air. Above prices are in Canadian dollars.

Large and XL, US and Canada
$18 total CDN
2XL
$20 CDN

UPDATE - well much to my surprise after shipping out some shirts, even 1 shirt is $7!:damn angry: So those that ordered early you got the lower rate!
Update 2 - gonna bite the bullet and split the cost on shipping.
Remember free shipping for Forum Supporters and Forum Vendors!:banana:

Shopping cart through PayPal is here
Forum Supporters/Vendors and International orders PM me directly for your shirts.
PM me if there is any questions!

Attachments

• IMG_0189.jpg
    IMG_0189.jpg
    45.7 KB · Views: 66
  • img_0194.jpg
    img_0194.jpg
    39.7 KB · Views: 55
  • img_0193.jpg
    img_0193.jpg
    48.5 KB · Views: 92
Last edited:
OK, if you remember from the other thread
the Canada Post office are being bastards. While I can package the shirts so in size and weight they qualify as a Oversize Lettermail, to qualify it has to be a paper product.:damn angry: So here is the breakdown of shipping costs: to the US and Canada it is the same 1 shirt is $5 and 2 is $7. More than 2 shirts would put it over the weight level to qualify as a small package. PM me if you want more than 2. For International, I did England as an example price and 1 shirt is $5.50 regular post or $7.50 Air and 2 shirts is $7.50 regular and $14.50 Air. Above prices are in Canadian dollars.

$18 total CDN
2XL
$20 CDN

Shopping cart through PayPal will be done in the next few days, so you can pay through a PayPal account or through a credit card.

I want 2 large when things are set up thru paypal......just let me know.
Randy

Last edited by a moderator:
$18 total CDN
2XL
$20 CDN

UPDATE - well much to my surprise after shipping out some shirts, even 1 shirt is $7!:damn angry: So those that ordered early you got the lower rate!
UPDATE 2 - gonna bite the bullet and split the cost on shipping!

Shopping cart through PayPal is here
Forum Supporters/Vendors and International orders PM me directly for your shirts.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back