VMOA.NET new host

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vmax2extreme

Reaction score
Hello fellow VMOA members,

As you know from last September 2011, the VMOA launched their newly update website on a new host. Since then there has been numerous problems with the host causing unforeseen outages and sporadic slowness. I would like to say as of today, the website has been migrated over to another host that has so far proven itself to be very stable and fast (within reasonable response time).

Where do we go from here? We are now going to start looking at useful applications to use on the site to benefit our users. The VMOA "actual" Store should be coming online shortly now that we have the slowness resolved to give our users a pleasant experience while using our website.

Please feel free to comment here or contact me directly with questions or concerns.

Thanks for your support,

Michael Moore

VMOA Web Liaison
MD Chapter Leader

Epic win. thanks for your hard work...

peace,
evan...

I have just finished upgrading the site to the latest stable version and now loaded the supported new Photo Gallery. Feel free to post pictures there now. All archives have been uploaded.

I have just finished upgrading the site to the latest stable version and now loaded the supported new Photo Gallery. Feel free to post pictures there now. All archives have been uploaded.

Now the site supports APPLE mobile devices without error too. So we have Droid and Apple covered!!!

Yesssssss..........

I was looking around there the last few days on the new updated website, and i must say Mike did an outstanding job! what a huge improvment. new host is faster and it's easy to navigate around :clapping:

I was looking around there the last few days on the new updated website, and i must say Mike did an outstanding job! what a huge improvment. new host is faster and it's easy to navigate around :clapping:

Bill, thanks for the kinds words! Now we need the users to use the site and make suggestions of what they would like to see on the site. This site is for the users to be used by our users therefore they have all the say as to what we do with it.

Thanks again for everyone's patience in this transitioning time. I think the site will be much more efficient for now on with this new host.

Mike Moore
VMOA Webmaster

I agree Bill, the site is much improved, I like the chat feature, it's a nice addition.
Thanks for your hard work Michael, and all the VMOA leaders efforts.

one thing i was looking for and couldn't find was a list of chapter leaders,regional directors, and members. Did i just miss it, or is that information not available?

one thing i was looking for and couldn't find was a list of chapter leaders,regional directors, and members. Did i just miss it, or is that information not available?

Bill, when you log in, off the home page on the right lower side look for "Member Info". That will take you to the page where all the information is located.

Let me know if you have issues,

Mike

Back