VMOA South Central Regional, Rally In The Ozarks 2013

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Max Warrior

Reaction score
VMOA South Central Regional, Rally In The Ozarks, Eureka Springs, AR - May 3rd, 4th & 5th
Host Motel: Edelweiss Inn - 800-870-2529
http://edelweissinn.com/
19 rooms blocked
Please get you reservations in early, the motel is getting a little anxious about holding all 19 rooms since only 4 have been reserved so far. Great roads, great people! Please book soon if you plan top attend.
Many of us who enjoy this rally every show up a day or two early, if there?s interest we can do some early rides Thursday.

Vernon
VMOA #190

we made our reservations. When i called there were about 6 rooms left and have heard that at least one more is gone at the Eldewiess so better get it done.
michael

we made our reservations. When i called there were about 6 rooms left and have heard that at least one more is gone at the Eldewiess so better get it done.
michael

Just curious Mike to know whether or not your brother Dwayne will be riding up with you all's this year? Missed him at the spring TX rally this year. See if you can get both him, and George to come up with you guys. The more, the merrier.

Just curious Mike to know whether or not your brother Dwayne will be riding up with you all's this year? Missed him at the spring TX rally this year. See if you can get both him, and George to come up with you guys. The more, the merrier.

He said he would come if he can bunk with you. Said he enjoyed the spooning you 2 shared last spring. :)

On another note. Would anyone be up for this say friday afternoon after the ride?
http://www.ziplineeurekasprings.com/index.html

Looks like fun.
Emailed them on more details about times and group pricing.
Thoughts?

Like my tires - I try to keep my feet planted firmly on the ground at all times Mike. You guys go swing from the trees like monkeys, and I'll just watch from a distance on that one.

Tell your brother Dewayne all our RV bunks are spoken for thus far, but if he needs, I can throw in my old tent - set it up on the far side of the KOA in the tent section and it should work out great. lol

here is the reply i got from the zip line people.

We zip as late as 5:00/6:00 depending on time of year.
You get 10% of for a group of 10 or more and an extra $5.00 off each person if you pay cash...
I recommend making reservations for a party of 6 or more...

Best Regards;

Will Wall
Managing Partner
Ozark Mtn. Ziplines @ Eureka Springs
208 W. Van Buren St.
Eureka Springs, AR 72632
[email protected]
www.ziplineeurekasprings.com
office -479-363-6699
Cell - 336-972-1990

sooooo. is anyone interested in this say for friday afternoon after the ride?
I am up for it and can MAYBE get Gigi to do it. Always wanted to do a zip line.

Michael

Mike, I scouted the Fri ride route yesterday. It is 125 miles, and took me under 2.5 hrs, flogging my Honda through moderate traffic. (far less traffic on a typical Fri, I suspect) I did not have to stop for fuel though. If we leave Eureka Springs around 10:30am, allowing for faster traffic conditions, and faster Vmax travel times, considering we will have to stop in Noel for gas, we should be at the lunch stop by 1pm easily, barring any mishaps. It is only 75 miles back to Eureka Springs from the lunch stop, so there should be more than enough time to Zip Line around Eureka late that afternoon. I think I'm too heavy for a Zip Line, even if I wanted to.

I would like to get a head count for Friday's lunch so I can be sure to have enough BBQ and fixin's arranged. FYI, there will BE NO CHARGE for this lunch.

Who all is planning to attend Friday's ride up into MO with us? Give a shout out on this thread, or send a PM please.

I made reservations...the edelweiss is full so I got next door at the Trails Inn. The phone number there is 800-962-4691.

Count me in for the ride to MO.

Thanks
Eric

Friday ride/lunch list up for the Zip Line

1. Gigi yes
2. Michael yes
3. Eric
4. Sam Cintron
5. Steve l
6. Rob.
7 Clay yes
8. Rick yes
9. Kevin. Yes
10. Allison
11. Joe yes
12. Barry yes
13. Greg H

Last edited:
The zip line tour info is here
http://www.ziplineeurekasprings.com/index.html

talked to them today. we need to get a head count and make a reservation so that we can get in. I will call them again and see if they just need a head count or money. If head count then i will let them know by friday the 26th and let them know how many we have.
If they need Money up front then i will post that info up so you can make that call.
with the group of 6 or more there is a discount so come on you cowards:)

Michael

I don't see Houmax on that list. Isn't Mark coming up again this year?

Just a straw poll so far, but adding the names here, and including several others from Starvmax, Shala & myself, I think we're near 20 peeps so far. This is stacking up to be a good turn out. Awesome.

I don't see Houmax on that list. Isn't Mark coming up again this year?

Just a straw poll so far, but adding the names here, and including several others from Starvmax, Shala & myself, I think we're near 20 peeps so far. This is stacking up to be a good turn out. Awesome.

Talked to him at the motogp races. Said he cant make it due to vacation and lack of having any.
Michael

That really sux. Hasn't he ever heard of calling in sick? I mean, really. He wouldn't have to tell them it was only riding fever.

Donna and I are going on ride on Friday but not zipline.
John
Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

Unfortunately with the weather taking a down turn, and having to ride 6 hrs to get to eureka springs....I will have to bow out of this get together,

Thanks

Eric

For the first time in memory I won't be there either. I think I was the longest running member to make the trip consistently.

Sean

For the first time in memory I won't be there either. I think I was the longest running member to make the trip consistently.

Sean

I was wondering if you would....yesterday on the map...there was snow and ice on the radar for Northern Oklahoma...and Southern Kansas.

Back