VMOA Topeka Dyno event!

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ZINGGG!!!

Thanks to all you tool haulers out there too we sure did use them!

Had a great time again and only missed one exit, same one every year!!

Great to meet all yall, we even had ragingmain all the way from Calli, and that ankle still looks sick! Thanks for comin out though dude.

Well I made it home safe. I had a great time. Thanks to everyone who helped me and taught me a lot

Sean for his patience with my stupid ass questions :ummm:

Beth for her patience with staying up to all hours of the night while Sean and I got my bike together:worthy:

Kevin for all his help getting my old engine out and my new one in, plus all the overall help getting the bike set up.

Mark for his help on my carbs:eusa_dance:

Jeff for taking a ride with me on my first time back on the bike since my accident.:punk:

Seans parents for the awesome food and their hospitality. :eusa_dance:

To answer the question....Yes it was worth the 2800 mile round trip!!!!!

Cheers
Fargo

Read back a few pages. I think Chris also started a seperate thread on his experience too. We got a lot of runs in and even had to repair the dyno about 1/2 way through the day. I don't know who exactly was involved with getting it fixed but they are owed a cold one or two for sure!

Sean

Is this with a new Muscle Jet kit?

I haven't caught many details about the event.

Yes... I had a 122 baseline though. I am having some issues right now with it, but I believe it's fuel related. Like BAD fuel... Techron seems to have cleaned it up a bunch but I still have a stumble at 7000rpm which wasn't there earlier so it makes me believe it's FUEL related and not bike related. I'll finger it out...:biglaugh:

I got on it before the Morley kit and pulled a 132.27hp 82.29 torque Within 1/4 hp of last year.

after the Morley air box and changing the breather setup and dropping the needles 1/2 clip (REMOVED SHIMS) I pulled 132.03hp and 84.07 torque but it still goes a little rich between 4k-6.5k.. I need to still tinker with it a bit. Haven't rode it enough since to get a good feel for any mid range gains or to really compare... I'm just happy it backed up last years numbers.

I can't really bitch about 132hp but damn I was drooling all over Jeffs sheet.

I guess I will have to wait for the money to bottle feed this damn thing. Jeff made me jealous...LOL

Frank

Back