VMOA Website

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vmax2extreme

Reaction score
We have moved a few things around to clean up our website and make it easier to maneuver. If you havent been on the site since last Friday 5/18/12, come check it out now located at www.vmoa.net.

Hi MtnMax/Magniac, Please message me your contact info and I will forward it on to our vendor liaison so he can contact you. Being you mailed an check instead of using our online payment system, it takes a bit longer to process.

Thanks for your patience...

Been a couple of weeks, what is normal time for a response?

You will have to have patience for sure.

I'm over nine weeks on my membership renewal and have heard nothing other than Michael tell me here on this forum that my membership looked like it was current and must have been renewed.

G Man

You will have to have patience for sure.

I'm over nine weeks on my membership renewal and have heard nothing other than Michael tell me here on this forum that my membership looked like it was current and must have been renewed.

G Man

I know the vendor liaison will contact him next week. I have already forwarded the information.

We know there is lag with our membership processing and we have some ideas we are looking into automating the process and going paperless for the most part where we can. At this day and age the majority of people have internet with email access therefore we can move to a more internet based membership joining/renewals. There will be special exceptions, but thats only expected from time to time.

Just filled out application and sent payment through PayPal.
Welcome to the VMOA.
You'll have to try and come up to Hamburg, NY next year for our Spring Ice Breaker Ride to the Finger Lakes and down to Johnstown for Thunder in the Valley.
You'll get to ride with more VMaxes than you have ever seen in one place at Thunder !

Latest posts

Back