VMOA yes Or no

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

1967vmax

Reaction score
Hey i just renewed my vmoa dues for another year,cost $40 bucks . How many of you are or were members. :ummm:

Soon to be member here. Every time I was thinking of joining someone always told me not to but I really think we all should be members although I guess some have their reasons not to. I see VMOA discounts on a lot of stuff I buy online and though I'm not sure how much a discount it is, every little bit helps. There's just soo many org's I belong to already ALOA, SAVTA, (Lock & Safe) also ISKA, AKA (Karate) and a few Golf as well. But the VMOA is one I think that I really need to join. But that's just me. Ed✨

Still a VMOA member. Always enjoyed every VMOA event / ride I've attended the last couple years. Looking forward to attending several more this year, including Thunder again. There's nothing like riding with lots of fellow VMax riders ! :punk:

Will be at thunder representing the vmao for another year. Mike i seen in another post you were talking about geting in touch with the local yamaha shop for something to due with Thunder, Is that Cernic's ? If so my Dad is very good friends with the owner Ed. So i may be able to help you out if you need.

Ex member #4860. Let it lapse for no good reason. Just like and get what I like here. I like a magazine but that does'nt make or break it for me. I wish they did more sponsored events or funded chapter events. I know I know, no money.

Used to be myself for a few years 1997 to 2001 I believe. I just didnt see myself getting any benefit from it eventually. Most of the rides and get togethers were either out east or too far away for me to justify riding the
Vmax that far when I have other bikes designed for longer distances.

The magazine was always a pleasure to read. But when I can renew Motorcyclist and CycleWorld and Rider every year for less than $25 it just didn't make sense to keep paying 35-40 simply for it.

I dont have anything personal against the VMOA, so dont anyone take it personal, Im not a member of HOG either as I go stait to the source RidersUp for my roadside assistance and cover multiple bikes for the same cost as one harley.

I'm a member. It's too bad when they redid the website they did away with all of the old info/posts so I usually find what I'm looking for here.

Latest posts

Back