VMOA's - Thunder in the Valley 2021 - Dont Miss IT!!!

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I rearranged some things so I'll be checking in Thursday hopefully noonish at Wyndham hotel and checking out Sunday. I even may try to bring Vmax and try out my little sdaalebags and bungee a duffle bag on back!

Dam Covid!😖
2 years in a row gotta miss my favourite Vmax event!😥
Enjoy yourselves, post lots of pics, ride safe and hope to see you all next year at Thunder, if not before !
Larry and Cj

Weather is looking very good so far... Extended forecast shows possible rain Saturday only and moderate temperature...

Changing oil on the vmax this week... And changed my reservations to Thurs through Sunday.... Leaning towards taking Vmax but man... My Roadliner is super comfy and has big saddlebags... And I just put on a fairing and loud stereo...

Sorry to hear the border is still closed....You will be missed this year....will try to update our site with some pictures.

Take care....

Dam Covid!😖
2 years in a row gotta miss my favourite Vmax event!😥
Enjoy yourselves, post lots of pics, ride safe and hope to see you all next year at Thunder, if not before !
Larry and Cj

Well got vmax loaded up with suitcase on passenger seat. I'll be rolling in hopefully between noon and 2 Thursday to Days Inn

We should have a great turnout this post-COVID year. 1 day and counting until departure to Thunder Rally. Looking forward to seeing all my vmax community friends.....

Be safe in your travels!

Any organized rides of VMOA peeps from hotel to the event as a group?

Back