VMOA's - Thunder in the Valley 2021 - Dont Miss IT!!!

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vmax2extreme

Reaction score
Thunder 2021v2.jpg

Its time to start preparing for the VMOA's THUNDER 2021. Come out to celebrate the VMAX's 36th Anniversary since inception. Nowhere in the USA you can meet so many vmax owners at one gathering. This should be a good upcoming year being 2020 was a mess for sure....

Get your name on the list for going by responding...

1. Mike Moore
2. Steve Katz
3. Sam Buchkovich
4. Jim Piscatello
5. Scott Mellor
6. Jamie Marsten
7. Bill Malloid
8. Dustin Cavell
9. Rick Fambry
10. Rick Rash
11. George Smoot
12. Bill Seward
13. TK3333
14. Marcus Hickman
15. Bobby A.
16. Shadoes57
17. Jmanjr
18. D. Larson
18. SDB
20. Capt Kyle
21. Curve
22. dgamber0
23. Mike Lees
24. MrVmax1968
25. Damon Ferraiuolo
26. Wirenut

Last edited:
Yes, Hopefully 2021 is a better year and we call can meet up for sure in late June!

Be safe and hope to see you in the spring....

Hopefully the vaccine works, border opens up and they wave the 2 week quarantine!
Gets to be expensive when you got to stay put for 2 weeks after a weekend trip drown there !

Get your reservations in since we are all slotted for the Days Inn. New ownership, but they are extending the same deal that we previously had so lets all get on the lists to know all who is going!

I made reservations at Wyndham Days Inn in Somerset for Thurs-Sun.... Hope it's the right Hotel.

What events goes on here?

I did my reservations via booking. Com

6-24 through 6-27 (3 days) king size bed non smoking total with ALL fees and tax is $189.78.

I called hotel just now and manager said "special rate" is $79.99.

Pretty sure you all can do much better on price going through the internet...

First time going. I booked for Friday and Saturday nights. Not sure what to expect? How big is this thing?
I'm from the area but I haven't been there in about 12 years (military life), but it was around 200,000 bikes running around Johnstown back then.

Downtown is where most everything is. Main Street (Johnstown) is a one-way street and is usually blocked off to everything except bike traffic, so there's always a parade of bikes going through with vendors everywhere, music and food near Central Park.

Greenhouse Park, which is a few miles away in Tire Hill, usually has more "adult" activities going on in the evenings.

Somerset is a good 40-minute commute to downtown Johnstown and you'll still see bikes everywhere.

For me, it was always just a good time to get out and ride with family and friends. We'd go downtown, hop off the bikes and walk around and check out the other bikes, eat some food and just relax. When we got bored, we'd get back on the bikes and go. There are plenty of nice roads running all over. Route 56, 985, 403, and a few others that curve through the mountains. Some back roads that I know because I lived there, but you won't see many other bikes on.

So why should we get a room at Somerset and have to ride 40 min each way to Johnstown????????? +++++

After looking at $450 a night rooms IN Johnstown PA... I see why we make reservations at $70 night hotel 40 min away lol
It is just the VMOA that stays on the outskirts of town and on a V-Max the ride to Johnstown is no where near 40 min. and there is so much more than being in town . Back in 2000 I think rooms were 39.00 bucks a night cannot remember for sure though , with in a few yrs. prices went thru the roof .

Latest posts

Back