VMOA's - Thunder in the Valley 2021 - Dont Miss IT!!!

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You can take the "highway", Route 219, all the way to downtown Johnstown and it's probably more like 25-30 minutes. I rarely take it when I'm on a bike.

I typically take route 281 to 403, through tire hill, hit 985 and make my way through downtown Johnstown to get there, but I'm from there and used those roads through my teenage years. I just don't like highway riding on a motorcycle.. it's boring!

It is just the VMOA that stays on the outskirts of town and on a V-Max the ride to Johnstown is no where near 40 min. and there is so much more than being in town . Back in 2000 I think rooms were 39.00 bucks a night cannot remember for sure though , with in a few yrs. prices went thru the roof .
Well I'm spending less than $190 with tax for 3 nights/4days and will bun a gallon or 2 riding to the hot spot gladly!!!

View attachment 73393

Its time to start preparing for the VMOA's THUNDER 2021. Come out to celebrate the VMAX's 36th Anniversary since inception. Nowhere in the USA you can meet so many vmax owners at one gathering. This should be a good upcoming year being 2020 was a mess for sure....

Get your name on the list for going by responding...

1. Mike Moore
2. Steve Katz
3. Sam Buchkovich
4. Jim Piscatello
5. Scott Mellor
6. Jamie Marsten
7. Bill Malloid
8. Dustin Cavell
9. Rick Fambry
10. Rick Rash
11. George Smoot
12. Bill Seward
13. TK3333
14. Marcus Hickman
15. Bobby A.
16. Shadoes57
17. Jmanjr
Eric Volrath..V max Ower..Please Put me on The List..Im Going

So why should we get a room at Somerset and have to ride 40 min each way to Johnstown????????? +++++

The VMOA has been at the Days Inn since 2012, if not earlier. We do our own rides and end up once or twice downtown at Johnstown. Yes, its much cheaper staying in Somerset and the Days Inn lets us take over the entire back of the hotel. The old Richland Hotel was bought out and they raised the prices up to about $150/night but didnt want our group there anymore either.

Time is growing near and Thunder in the Valley Rally is just around the corner. Have you made your reservations yet? Do so before they sell out this year. This truly is the one and only largest VMAX gathering in the USA to date! Great people, great riding, and always a GREAT TIME!!!

DONT MISS OUT......

Pretty sure you all can do much better on price going through the internet...
You probably can but those booking sites give you whatever room is available. The manager reserves the back bldg. so those rooms arent available on booking sites. If you call and say the Vmax group, you will get the back building with the group. No biggie if you get the front building but I rather spend the few extra bucks per night.

Mike,
Please add me to the list Damon Ferraiuolo.
Not sure if Tyler & other Canadians will be in attendance, they are not allowed out of their country as of yet?
Well that sucks not letting them leave the country . Hell we need the Canadians to be there , Tyler & Chuck are a part of the comic relief at Thunder

Latest posts

Back