VMOA's - Thunder in the Valley 2021 - Dont Miss IT!!!

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hope I don't get too much shit.... I may bring either my Roadliner or my Road Star.... Leaving right after wedding/reception for step daughter Friday and riding 400 miles till wee hours of the morning. My vmax is nice for an hour or two... But 400 miles and no luggage space AND being very tired and not wanting to stop every 90-100 miles for gas.... May need a big comfy old fat guy bike for this trip!

tick, tick, tick.....only 3 more weeks until the VMAX ULTIMATE THUNDER RALLY begins...

WILL YOU BE THERE???

Come as you may, we are open to all facits of bikes.....

Have a safe ride in and see you there!

Hope I don't get too much shit.... I may bring either my Roadliner or my Road Star.... Leaving right after wedding/reception for step daughter Friday and riding 400 miles till wee hours of the morning. My vmax is nice for an hour or two... But 400 miles and no luggage space AND being very tired and not wanting to stop every 90-100 miles for gas.... May need a big comfy old fat guy bike for this trip!

I went 1 yr on a Goldwing just for the day and another yr on a {God forgive me} lol , a Harley . It was tough riding around so many under powered bikes but the Hardley let them know who was in charge LOL

ALL THESE HYPE ABOUT THE RALLY BUT NO INFO..WHERE IT IS TIME AND DAY..🤔😑

ALL THESE HYPE ABOUT THE RALLY BUT NO INFO..WHERE IT IS TIME AND DAY..🤔😑
Look at the very first post on this thread ! It gives the Date , this yr. and held in Johnston Pa. with the Hotel being in Somerset Pa. right of the turnpike . Everything you bitched about is there !!

Attachments

• Thunder 2021v2.jpg
    Thunder 2021v2.jpg
    221.4 KB · Views: 18
I'm still debating... Maybe leave 4am Friday morning and get in About 10-11am.. Want to bring vmax but my little saddlebags don't offer much room... Buddy coming with his Road Star I just got done getting all setup for him.... Putting tsyauku fairing with stereo on Roadliner and its a big comfy bike....have to see how I feel I guess but either way I'll be there

Well I myself am not going to make it this yr. Have a bike to use but no one to sit with Mom & the dog . I hope and Pray for a "dry" Thunder , all though we know all to well it never happens much. Safe travels to all , may you enjoy the time at Thunder and all the new friends you will make , enjoy the cold beer after the day's riding is done , Thunder was the one meet I always enjoyed myself at , so many Great People and a wealth of knowledge too learn from . Take Care Brothers & Sister's be safe and have Fun !! K.C. Hodgson

Well just installed Tsyauku fairing with stereo and new battery in my Roadliner... So I think I'm bringing that big blue beast (much more comfy on 800-900 mile round trip than vmax). Keep an eye out in the parkinglot.. Buddy will be on his black road star.

Attachments

• 20210610_232714.jpg
    20210610_232714.jpg
    143.8 KB · Views: 13
We are down to the final days.... This time next week (Wednesday), I will be in route with Bill to Thunder. Attendance looks strong since there's more than 50 rooms reserved for the VMOA this year!!! I cant wait to see all my vmax friends and pray that the heavenly gods smile down rays of sunshine and not buckets of treacherous water upon us....

New oil and filter......CHECK!

Cleaned K&N air filter and retreated.....CHECK!

Wash and Detailed bike.....CHECK!

Perform Shotgun on carbs.......CHECK!

Sync Carbs......CHECK!

I know that I'm ready for THUNDER.........ARE YOU???

DON'T MISS IT!!!

Latest posts

Back