Voltage When Fan Is On

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have a cheap analogic voltmeter

I read a drop of something around 2 volt when idle, little less (+or- 1volt) when engine is running hight

should test that with digital voltmeter

This question bring me to my trip back home last thursday
Being cought in trafic jam on bridge access in Quebec city for TWO fck`n hours

engine on idle with rad/fan on, was clearly limit between low charge or enought charge to keep battery in shape, and i hate this,

so, my next step is = the same mod i did to SPEEDCOSTSMONEY`s Vmax = he have two HID lamp in ciber-max (witch are pulling verry much power from charging system) so i did put a micro/switch with bosch/relay witch provide a shut off of head lamp that you don`t need in trafic jam, leaving power for rad/fan and battery.

This question bring me to my trip back home last thursday
Being cought in trafic jam on bridge access in Quebec city for TWO fck`n hours

engine on idle with rad/fan on, was clearly limit between low charge or enought charge to keep battery in shape, and i hate this,

so, my next step is = the same mod i did to SPEEDCOSTSMONEY`s Vmax = he have two HID lamp in ciber-max (witch are pulling verry much power from charging system) so i did put a micro/switch with bosch/relay witch provide a shut off of head lamp that you don`t need in trafic jam, leaving power for rad/fan and battery.

What if you get stuck in a traffic jam after dark?

I run a double HID 35W no issue, but I changed the R/R and wiring connections to the Stator.
Before I was used to getting stuck with low battery with just a regular headlight.
I was thinking to put a switch to the headlight, but it always starts like a breeze.

I run a double HID 35W no issue, but I changed the R/R and wiring connections to the Stator.
Before I was used to getting stuck with low battery with just a regular headlight.
I was thinking to put a switch to the headlight, but it always starts like a breeze.

Never use switch, go with micro switch with Busch DC/relay
Do your bike as a car (only cheap installation will go on without relay)
(my opinion)

I kept it simple but I made a relay kit with 2 bosch relays and diodes. 1 low beam when ignition turns on and high beam with command. I didn't want my low beam to turn of when the high beam kicks in.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

The switch was to avoid the low beam relay to kicks in with the ignition. Both beam are powered separately.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Latest posts

Back